Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Crystal was complaining about not having a cartoon of herself.

Here is what I drew one night when I couldn't sleep!

My little girl has a cartoon of her own!

Have I ever told you how much I love her :wub:
nothing is better than the real Crystal

and since few of today's activities were canceled for me, I have the time to share the bellow pictures of the malts. I don't remember sharing these....
Crystal runs

Crystal invites Snowy to play

Snowy joins the fun :D

Trust me, this face is no innocent :p I see mischievous acts, goofiness, spunkiness and naughtiness in this face .... He wins my heart though :wub:

also this little girl :wub: who could resist :innocent: in this photo she was running to me while making these funny noises when she is in her crazy mood...zooms towards me and hits my legs; goes back and forth. She works very hard at trying to look/act scary lol
Crystal: "I bet dat mama is so vewy scawed of my ROAR"

Too small to look scary for me :no2::wub:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Oh, Kat. You captured your precious girl perfectly.:wub::wub: (Funny when I first read it I was thinking human Crystal. D-u-h.) I love those action pictures of Snowy and Crystal. That's her in mid-air, right? Total joy. You're so darned talented:)

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
The cartoon of crystal is so cute....love the pictures of Snowy and Cystal running and playing together!

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
You are amazing Kat. You captured Crystal perfectly. That is some talent you have there. Your fluffs are very lucky to have you and you are very lucky to have two such beautiful fluffs.

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys :D Glad that you liked it ^_^

Oh, Kat. You captured your precious girl perfectly.:wub::wub: (Funny when I first read it I was thinking human Crystal. D-u-h.) I love those action pictures of Snowy and Crystal. That's her in mid-air, right? Total joy. You're so darned talented:)
:HistericalSmiley: this is what happens when we have multiple names, especially when human names is given to pups ... I normally don't like to give human names to pups, but it was Crystal the maltese who chose it for herself :whistle:
I think that she chose a perfect name for herself. Crystal the human is a person we like and is soooo dear to us :wub:

Yes, that was Crystal the maltese flying :p

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
What a fantastic Kattoon, your Crystal looks so cute :heart: :tender: fun loving and sweet. Nice shots :aktion033:

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
:thumbsup: Another great job, Kat! You've got a talent there alright!! :aktion033:

Thanks for sharing those fun pictures of the kids romping and playing - they sure know how to enjoy themselves!!!!! :chili:

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Oh Kat,

I love the shots, and the drawing is sensational.

You are very gifted, it takes a lot of talent to capture a figure in a cartoon - and to have it recognizable! Bravo!

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Kat, I love the Katkoota but I really really love the real thing. I always enjoy seeing Snowy and Crystal pictures. :wub:

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Kat, I love your pretty Cartoons so much! Crystal looks sweet and her smile is precious!

Thanks for sharing the cute photos of Snowy and Crystal! It's so much fun to see them together playing!

Alexandra :wub:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
ur pics are absolutely awesome , the cartoon is adorable n u captured it so well , and the pics well stunning !

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
Kat you really captured Crystals happy face:tender::good post - perfect I had my dh come look at the pictures, Crystal and Snowy are ALWAYS soooooo happy, they bring a smile to my face. I wish I could meet you and them

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Crystal's Katoon is soooo adorable :wub: and I could tell right away it was Crystal too! Great job :thumbsup: and I love both of Snowy and Crystal so much:wub::wub: they always look so happy and innocent :innocent: thanks for sharing!

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
:aktion033: Perfect toon of sweet Crystal. I saw it on your facebook. You always capture the expressions so well Kat. Love the pictures too. It's awesome how you capture so many happy playful moments in their lives. I love seeing your pictures of Crystal & Snowy's smiling little faces.:wub::wub:

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Crystal is so cute in her cartoon,Kattoon. It's about time,poor girl had to wait...
It's like the shoe maker,his kids are the last to get new shoes...

She looks adorable and we love seeing those piccies of the fluffs!

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Glad that you enjoyed these, guys! Snowy and Crystal enjoy each other's company so much! "tag, you're it" is one of their fave games together :D

they always look so innocent :innocent:
haha Sarah! yup, they do *look* innocent; their is a maltese monster inside these little bodies :HistericalSmiley:

my what big eyes he has :)
:wub:

It's awesome how you capture so many happy playful moments in their lives.
best part about photography that I love, Sue ;) capturing these moments for all time memories :wub:

Crystal is so cute in her cartoon,Kattoon. It's about time,poor girl had to wait...
It's like the shoe maker,his kids are the last to get new shoes...

She looks adorable and we love seeing those piccies of the fluffs!
awwh yeah; she did wait. Best thing about her is that she is always loving and forgiving :wub: I had a blast drawing this. It made me have a good night sleep afterwards ^_^

1 - 20 of 30 Posts