Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I did some of my "Santa" shopping via Crystal's boutique yesterday.

She is just the sweetest person you could ever imagine (I'm sure most of you already know that). I will never shop another place for my fluffs.

It's so nice to be able to "shop" at a boutique on-line, and actually speak to the owner, who knows the product, and is passionate about what they are doing.

How lovely to actually speak with someone from SM. (Even though Lucy-Lu had to misbehave, by barking at Larry (Barron's friend, the yellow Lab).

~Allie

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Not only is Crystal so nice and so knowledgeable and so helpful, but she does the sweetest things. One of my puppies has a boat and his humans couldn't find a life jacket small enough to fit him. I called Crystal, ordered a vest, she wrapped it up, sent it off to Teddy and included the nicest nicest note from Jett. Teddy's humans think Crystal is the best, too!!

·
Registered
552 Posts
I think Crystal does a good job. I've only ordered from her once but I am planning to do some shopping for Secret Santa through her very very very soon. :)

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Crystal is the best!!! She is funny and articulate and sweet and smart!!!! Are you blushing yet Crystal???? She gives honest opinions and will lose a sale before she will lose a customer~~~I ask about things and she tells me honestly what she thinks......love it!!!! She will go the extra mile to help you. Where in this day and age do you get that??? Love her and love her store and I love all her babies!!! They are very special little ones~~~:wub: She deserves so much more credit than I am giving her today because that is the way Crystal is!!! She cares about people first and that is amazing. I wished I lived closer so I could visit her new shop and take my two girls to see Jett and Callie. I wish her the best in her new shop....and I know she will do well because of her caring ways and personality!!!:happy::happy::happy:She has another little doll that stays with her Mother. Her name is Zoe and think she is very special too!!!!:chili:

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Crystal is the best!!! She is funny and articulate and sweet and smart!!!! Are you blushing yet Crystal???? She gives honest opinions and will lose a sale before she will lose a customer~~~I ask about things and she tells me honestly what she thinks......love it!!!! She will go the extra mile to help you. Where in this day and age do you get that??? Love her and love her store and I love all her babies!!! They are very special little ones~~~:wub: She deserves so much more credit than I am giving her today because that is the way Crystal is!!! She cares about people first and that is amazing. I wished I lived closer so I could visit her new shop and take my two girls to see Jett and Callie. I wish her the best in her new shop....and I know she will do well because of her caring ways and personality!!!:happy::happy::happy:She has another little doll that stays with her Mother. Her name is Zoe and think she is very special too!!!!:chili:
Dianne, You described Crystal perfectly!!! I just love doing business with her. I sure would love to meet her and her fluffs one day.

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
I love working with Crystal. No only does she know the product, but she also knows whether or not it will be good for a Maltese -- and what size is best, etc.

In addition, she's just one of the very sweetest person in the world.

Cystal -- we love you!!!!

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Dianne, I absolutely agree with you!

Crystal is a very special person. She helped me very lovely in ordering the right size for a bag.
She also offered a great service in shipping to me here in Germany and helped me with extra service in writing a required paper for customs (may be Crystal will remember that very well, Lol)!

Want to say a big 'Thank you' to her on that way!

I wish her all the best for her great new shop! :thumbsup::Good luck:

Alexandra :wub:

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I agree with everything written, Crystal is wonderful!

I tell friends to - shop local, and support the small business owners as much as possible, and of course, during the hoilday season.

I feel, now that I "know" Crystal - I am "shopping local" when shopping at her boutique.

~Allie

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
:goodpost: I couldn't agree more. :thumbsup: From the moment I got on SM she was one of the kindest, funniest, most helpful women you'd want to know. She really cares about our fluffs as much as we do and I trust her to the ends of the earth. I've ordered several things from her and been on the phone or PMing about sizing, products, her opinion, etc and she's great. I too just wish I could get out there to meet her and her three beauties. One of these days. And she must be super busy right now getting the new store together. Don't know how she does it. We love you Crystal.:wub:

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
...and if shopping from Canada, it's a breeze. It is so refreshing to always receive great customer service, not to mention she's just a nice person all round. You know I was this close to going to a conference in DC in November and one of my first thoughts was how far is that from Indiana ? (among other places). Yes Crystal I would fit that trip in somehow :thumbsup:, I would love to drop in some day.

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Oh gosh, I couldn't love Crystal anymore than I do! The best of the best. Oh how she has helped me sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many times and we share sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many laughs.

Just can't say enough wonderful things about Crystal as a person, her wonderful prodcuts, her expertise in knowing the products that she sells, and her honesty in what is best for you baby.

Crystal is listed under the Vendor Forum here. And here is a link to her store

Pampered Pet Boutique LLC Home Page

·
Super Moderator
10,176 Posts
tee hee! Crystal are you blushing yet???

I've had the privilege of meeting her and her babies and they are all as wonderful in person as they are "virtually."

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Hunter and I love Crystal so much that we order all his food through her. I don't get Omaha Steaks anymore but Hunter gets Pampered Pet flown in monthly!

Hunter's hoping Little Leo will pick him up in his shiny blue car and drive him to Crystals so he can do some more shopping!

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
...and if shopping from Canada, it's a breeze. It is so refreshing to always receive great customer service, not to mention she's just a nice person all round. You know I was this close to going to a conference in DC in November and one of my first thoughts was how far is that from Indiana ? (among other places). Yes Crystal I would fit that trip in somehow :thumbsup:, I would love to drop in some day.
Ahem....were you also thinking of visiting Snookie??? :blush:

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
Ahem....were you also thinking of visiting Snookie??? :blush:
but of course how could I miss that chance?

well turns out someone else is going so I don't have to decide. I might have been next in line, but my passport is expired and it would have been a race to get one in time...
the only problem would have been how to fit in a conference, hop here and there visiting and NOT be away from Jodi for too long:bysmilie:.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts