5 The Oasis SanctuaryBenson, AZ
6 Rikkis RefugeOrange, VA
7 Delaware Valley Golden Retriever RescueReinholds, PA
8 Basenji Rescue and Transport, Inc.Garland, TX
9 Blind Cat Rescue & Sanctuary, Inc.St Pauls, MN
10 Rolling Dog Ranch Animal SanctuaryLancaster, NH

State Ranking:
29 American Maltese Assoc. Rescue Escondido, CA :aktion033:
As the numbers show, the overall ranking isn't too impressive, but the state ranking is looking better then it has ever been! Hopefully with the help of Miki (heartmandforyou), and Deb (3Maltmom) FB friends, and company clients we CAN blow the lid off this challenge and get some CA$H for Edie's group, and the fluffs. Anyone else with FB friends??

Thank you for voting EVERY DAY.

·
Premium Member
23,998 Posts
OK - weird. My DH is home today so I went to his computer to show him how he can vote. No matter how we put in AMA - American Maltese, American Maltese Assoc, American Maltese Assoc Rescue, American Maltese Association it still comes up as "0" in the search. I've also put in CA, CA Escondido and still no results. So frustrating. On my computer it's fine and AMA Escondido is the default.

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
September 23...

GREAT GOING SM!!!!

Just so everyone knows your votes ARE making a difference we have jumped up 8 positions to 21 in the STATE rankings, and up 111 positions to 360 in the OVERALL rankings since I posted the rankings yesterday!!!:chili::chili::chili::chili::chili:

Thanks to EVERYONE for hooking up their FB friends, and clients - it appears to be working!!!:aktion033::aktion033::aktion033::aktion033:

·
Premium Member
23,998 Posts
Sue, it must be entered as: American Maltese Assoc. Rescue Make sure there is . at Assoc :D
Marsha - I tried every permutation and it wouldn't work yesterday on DHs computer, and then he tried. Maybe it's what happened to Kerry and will now work. He's at work so I have to wait until later. ARGHHHHH. Luckily my computer's fine.

·
Premium Member
8,106 Posts
Marsha - I tried every permutation and it wouldn't work yesterday on DHs computer, and then he tried. Maybe it's what happened to Kerry and will now work. He's at work so I have to wait until later. ARGHHHHH. Luckily my computer's fine.
Yes, Sue. That's exactly what happened. Not sure what I did to rectify it, though. Sorry honey. I kept doing what Marsha instructed, still didn't work. At one point I might have omitted Rescue. I don't remember. All of a sudden, wa lah, it worked.
xoxoxoxo

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
September 24...

Here are the stats for today...

We are slipping backwards! We lost 21 points to 380 since yesterday for Overall Ranking.

Lost 3 positions from 21 to 24 for the State Ranking. :(

It is so very important to VOTE, VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!!!

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I got the same thing the other day...and I did the EXACT same thing you did. Aren't the larger pictures so much better tho??:thumbsup: Thanks for your vote!

·
Premium Member
23,998 Posts
:chili::chili::chili: I finally got the challenge to come up on my DH's computer. I swear I had the same info the other day and it said "0" results and today it worked. :blink::blink: So now he and I can both vote.
They're finally changing the animals on the site from the old ones. Kind of a nice change:)

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
September 25

For today...

Re-gained 2 positions in the Overall Ranking to 378
No gain in the State Ranking - still at 24

I know everyone gets busy, and life gets in the way, BUT the fluffs need us to VOTE, VOTE, VOTE, VOTE to get any prize $$$.

·
Premium Member
8,106 Posts
:chili::chili::chili: I finally got the challenge to come up on my DH's computer. I swear I had the same info the other day and it said "0" results and today it worked. :blink::blink: So now he and I can both vote.
They're finally changing the animals on the site from the old ones. Kind of a nice change:)
Yeah baby!!! I'm loving the new animals, also.
xoxoxoxo

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
September 26...

No improvement over yesterday - holding at 378 for Overall Ranking, and still at 24 for the State Ranking.

The fluffs don't take weekends off, they need us 24/7, so I hope when people get back to work tomorrow the numbers will show improvement for Tuesday. :prayer::prayer:

Keep voting! And Vote again! :aktion033: :sHa_banana:

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ranking for today September 27...

WOOPS!! What's this? We're going backwards! :( Overall ranking stats this morning are 408, and 25 for the State ranking.

Why can't we get it together...are we going to be in the "also ran" catagory for the 5th time?

PLEASE
VOTE!!!!

1 - 20 of 303 Posts