Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I figured out the size. NOW I'm torn b/n 2 styles! I don't want them to feel trapped inside the enclosed carrier. Yet...I don't want them to fall OUT of the open carrier. Am I being paranoid? I CANNOT DECIDE! WHICH ONE DO YOU GUYS LIKE BETTER?

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I can't help you with size, but that is TOO cute!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by DiDi@Apr 17 2005, 10:30 PM
I may have found the dream carrier for Mushu! I just don't know which size I should get.  I don't know how big he will get, hopefully under 7 lbs.  Can somone help me pick according to the dimensions.

S size: 11.5" L x 9" W x 9" H
M size: 14" L x 10" W x 9.5" H
[/u]
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=53595
[/QUOTE]

It is very cute... just be sure the top is stiff enough so that it doesn't fall inward on top of your dog. I had a Sherpa bag the year they first came out and the top was not rigid at all and it would totally fall inward..... Just thought I'd mention it .....

Regarding the size... measure him and then see if you think it's big enough.... is he a puppy still growing? The small size is very small..... based on the size needed for my babies....

·
Registered
162 Posts
humm thats a toughy... i think the pink one or the top one!.. i'm leaning more twards the top because the way its styled and shaped... but i say the safest one!

good luck!

ps.... what sight is that from and how much mula$$

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
I like the one in the first picture because it closes all the way so if you are somewhere you cant have your little guy sticking his head out it wont be a proublem, but then again it might be more like a piece of luggage and less like a purse than the other one just depends what you want it for.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I can't help you. I like them all. But I doubt you'll regret getting either one.

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
I have an enclosed one for my Abbey. I think she feels safer in it, plus you can unzip the top alittle and she can stick her head out.
My girls are always unzipping it to pet her when we're traveling in the car, but when we're out she is zipped up and looking out the vent sides. Abbey has a pink carrier - I get lots of compliments on how cute it is!

I would say definately the medium. My carrier is 14" long, 11" high and Abbey is only going to be around 4 - 5 lbs full grown. I put a towel and a soft toy in there. They should have enough room to stand up and turn around, I think.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts