Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend pointed out this store to me called "High Maintanence Bitch"
It's located in Seattle, but they have a website too. Everything is soooo expensive, but it's adorable! They even have real diamond earrings for dogs (magnetic of course). All I have to say is that those better be some darn strong magnets!!!

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Cori,

Have you actually visited their store recently?

I believe that they just opened a few months ago, and it appears they are already attempting to sell it?

There was an ad for them listed on Business Nation

HMB Store for sale

The ad isn't there anymore though? I wonder if someone bought it? Just curious.

Also I can't get to the hmbseattle.com website tonight? I wonder if it's down?

I'm not sure but I don't think the store belonged to Ryan and Brandon.

From what HMB's website says the store was individually owned (purchased) by a different girl who bought into the franchise from Ryan and his sister? Not sure though?

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Originally posted by GlamourDog@Jul 31 2005, 08:52 PM
Cori,

Have you actually visited their store recently?

I believe that they just opened a few months ago, and it appears they are already attempting to sell it?

There was an ad for them listed on Business Nation

HMB Store for sale

The ad isn't there anymore though? I wonder if someone bought it?  Just curious.

Also I can't get to the hmbseattle.com website tonight? I wonder if it's down?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=86299
[/QUOTE]
Youre right, thats really odd.

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Originally posted by Elegant@Jul 31 2005, 09:27 PM
I was able to go to the site...The Website

~Elegant
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=86305
[/QUOTE]

That is the website for the "Parent" company, not the retail store. The retail store has a seperate owner who "I think" purchased a franchise to sell HMB products from the parent company. Their site is hmbseattle.com which seems to be down? last I checked, and also is the business that was listed for sale earlier this month.

I'm wondering how the store is doing? I would feel bad if someone invested a ton of money into opening an HMB store and is already having to sell it only a few months down the road?

·
Registered
660 Posts
Sassy won't even wear her bows. I could just see her ditching her diamond stud earrings, rofl.

Originally posted by CoriMalte@Jul 31 2005, 12:14 PM
My friend pointed out this store to me called "High Maintanence Bitch"
  It's located in Seattle, but they have a website too.  Everything is soooo expensive, but it's adorable!  They even have real diamond earrings for dogs (magnetic of course).  All I have to say is that those better be some darn strong magnets!!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=86178
[/QUOTE]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts