Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is silly but Target has adorable little doggy T-shirts for $9.99!

They are black with the words "Bling Bling" written in sequins on the top. I saw XS all the way up to large. They look really cute on my two.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by Jimmi@May 25 2005, 03:15 PM

They are black with the words "Bling Bling" written in sequins on the top. I saw XS all the way up to large. They look really cute on my two.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=65195
[/QUOTE]
I saw those! I got Lexi a little jean jacket from there. I also got the pink photo album with the bow.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom+May 25 2005, 03:22 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Jimmi
@May 25 2005, 03:15 PM

I saw those! I got Lexi a little jean jacket from there. I also got the pink photo album with the bow.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=65198
[/B][/QUOTE]

LOL, I almost bought the jean jacket but it was 102 degrees on Saturday here in Los Angeles so I was discouraged. The photo album is adorable! I saw it. I bought the pink dog bowls on the stand.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by Jimmi+May 25 2005, 03:45 PM-->
Originally posted by Lexi's [email protected] 25 2005, 03:22 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Jimmi

[/QUOTE]

LOL, I almost bought the jean jacket but it was 102 degrees on Saturday here in Los Angeles so I was discouraged. The photo album is adorable! I saw it. I bought the pink dog bowls on the stand.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=65203
[/B][/QUOTE]
I almost got the pink princess treat jar but decided not too.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
What's silly about Target? I like alot of their doggie stuff!

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
I got Teddy the jean jacket about 2 months ago and every single time he wears it he gets complimented...and he is so funny, I really beleive that he knows how cute he looks in it...or should I say that he acts like a little boy all puffed up and feeling like he is HOT. Makes me laugh.

Now, I really do like the pink carry bag, but as we all know Teddy is a boy...they don't have one in a different color but I love the bag...would I be a bad mom if I got it for him. Has anyone else bought it?

Susan

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Originally posted by Teddyandme@May 25 2005, 08:56 PM
Now, I really do like the pink carry bag, but as we all know Teddy is a boy...they don't have one in a different color but I love the bag...would I be a bad mom if I got it for him.  Has anyone else bought it?

Susan
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=65269
[/QUOTE]

If you mean the pink croc bag, I got that one. And it happens to be her favorite. I dont know why. I got a petote and and celtei also but she does not like either. When the pink one comes out for some reason she really gets excited.

I dont think you'd be a bad mom
but then again, Teddy might need *some* therapy

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
I dont think you'd be a bad mom
but then again, Teddy might need *some* therapy

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=65291
[/QUOTE]

That is what I am afraid of...

I am going to Florida at the end of June for my brothers wedding and I have a feeling I will use it alot...I love the color pink, but I don't want poor Teddy made fun of because of my choice of colors.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by tiffany@May 25 2005, 06:10 PM
They've also got some new doggy stuff in their dollar section. I got bella a pink collar and leash and the cutest little pink raincoat and all for a dollar!! I just love a bargain!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=65237
[/QUOTE]
They have a dollar section? Dang I have to go there this weekend!

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
I bought Kodie a little blue tank from target... but it seems that its either rough or too tight (which it doesnt look it to me) near his arm pits... cause when i took it off of him his skin was bright red in those areas. I felt the shirt and I only see that its kinda hard in those areas cause that is where there is a hem. Kodie's shirts that are more money are softer and dont rub on kodie's skin like this one...
Do you think its "you get what you pay for"?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom+May 25 2005, 03:48 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 25 2005, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by Lexi's [email protected] 25 2005, 03:22 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Jimmi

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=65203
I almost got the pink princess treat jar but decided not too.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=65204
[/B][/QUOTE] Wow that is good a PINK raincoat for a dollar..I will have to check that
out..we walk rain or shine.. THanks for the tip.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Originally posted by Holliberry@May 25 2005, 07:47 PM
Do they still have the jean jackets?  I dont have one near me but I can make a special trip. that sounds cute

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=65253
[/QUOTE]
I looked at the jean jackets but was not sure if it would fit good on the girls..I will have to go back and get each one.
Thanks I guess we will be going to target today after coffee.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by maggiesmom@May 26 2005, 12:56 PM
  Boo hoo...you make me sad.  We don't have a Target in our city yet....but it's coming this Fall!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=65590
[/QUOTE]

You are gonna love shopping there! Maybe they sell the dog accessories at www.target.com ?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by ButterCloudandNoriko@May 25 2005, 07:00 PM
What's silly about Target?  I like alot of their doggie stuff!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=65246
[/QUOTE]

I didn't mean Target, I love shopping there. I buy all my toiletries, detergents and cleaning products there as they are so much cheaper than the grocery store. I also like their Mossimo clothing line. One thing about Target though is that you can never go in for just one thing. I always end up filling my cart

In my opinion, I felt it was silly for me to post that I got such a bargain on the doggy T-Shirts.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts