Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend introduced me to this site, it is so cute!!! Especially if you like to spoil and show your Maltese off!!!

Lexismom posted late June and asked about purchasing alternative harnesses that were not plain (I don't know if they are the "step-in" type)...Well get a load of these!! Look at these harnesses...you can hardly tell they are harnesses because they look like clothes!!! You have to scroll down some...

Pampered puppy store

It is a cute, trendy, and fun place to shop for your baby!

~Elegant

·
Registered
939 Posts
OMG they have such cute things! Maybe since Tiki won't wear clothes or bows I could get away with something else! On, my husband isn't going to like this one bit

Thanks for the link!

Judi

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I agree with Nicole... :D

My friend just got a male Irish Terrier, very cute dog, he's 4 months old. She bought a thin gold leash and a cute thin gold collar with rhinestones in it. His name is Prince Riley. He looks absolutely adorable. Him being a boy is not an issue. She dresses him up regardless. I wouldn't put him in pink though...

It's almost an obligation to dress our little ones, almost expected :D !!! Peer pressure!!! ^_^

~Elegant

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Very cute...but VERY out of my budget...LOL. When I win the powerball...I will buy all your pups one...he he.

In the meantime...any cheaper alternatives to clothes/shirts? Do baby clothes/shirts work?

J

·
0 Posts
Thanks for the info. I have been looking for cute little harnesses for Lacey. I the last one I purchased for her looked so cute on the website but when I actually got it in my hands it was a piece of %*^%! If I can find the website again I will post it so everyone here will not buy from them. It was an expensive harness too!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Nichole@Jul 28 2004, 06:56 PM
Traci-- Here is a great website--the sweaters and shirts are so cheap King Wholesale. I also buy stuff that is on sale at Petco and Petsmart. I did buy him a onsie at the thrift store. I bought a 0-3 month and cut a hole for his tail. It was a bit snug, so if I go back, I will buy a 3-6 month (Toby is 6 or 7 lbs). Hope that helps.
Much better prices at that website...thanks!
And the onsie idea is cute too. I was wondering about the little clothes they sell at the "Build-A-Bear" places....hmmm. Some of that stuff is really cute!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
TOO Cute!!! Thanks for sharing. I assume you sew and hemmed the bottom? Not a sewer here...

Although I have mastered the art of that stich witchery stuff that you can iron a hem with...he he. I have several people at church that would love to sew a hem if I found some cute cheap stuff.
Tuffy is SOOO cute!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Cool. That would be even easier than lining up the stitch stuff to iron.
Thanks for the tip. :D

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Originally posted by tlunn@Jul 28 2004, 08:32 PM
TOO Cute!!! Thanks for sharing. I assume you sew and hemmed the bottom? Not a sewer here...

Although I have mastered the art of that stich witchery stuff that you can iron a hem with...he he. I have several people at church that would love to sew a hem if I found some cute cheap stuff.
Tuffy is SOOO cute!
Oh gosh no, I didn't hem that.. just cut it off with scissors and there you have it. So far I haven't noticed any loose threads or anything.. I couldn't sew anything if my life depended on it, but I can cut with scissors! :lol:

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
LOL :lol: i took a sewing class...it was a lot of fun. i still don't know anything though. lol. i had the teacher help me with EVERY step.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Originally posted by tlunn@Jul 28 2004, 07:35 PM
I was wondering about the little clothes they sell at the "Build-A-Bear" places....hmmm. Some of that stuff is really cute!
Last x-mas my aunt gave Daezie and Maya 2 sweeters each from build-a-bear store they fit them ok, Maya's was alittle too big.
Two of the sweeters were pink Maya and Daezie look like twins they look so adorable.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
i bought fairy wings from build a bear. they're tight though---so im thinking about re-doing the arm bands.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts