Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some help guys. I'm looking to get Lexi and Nikki some new harnesses for x-mas. I want to get them both a cute everyday harness, something they can wear all year long. It would be cool if it could also function as a harness to wear in the car. They kind you can hook up to the seatbelt to hold them in. If not what do you recommend to use in the car.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
I've been ordering Harness dresses like crazy! The ones i've been getting are from Bella Paris. I use them in the car seat and they are so easy to put on. I don't think it's the type of thing to leave on all day, because they cover quite a bit of hair, but I like them for short drives in the car. I'm not so good with harnesses that buckle, so for everyday use, I got Bella a slip on one from glamour dog that's great, but I don't remember what it's called. Its red, and its a slip-on, no buckle, somthing or other. The material is kind of stretchy and you just slip it over their head and put their legs in the other holes. Good luck with you search

1 - 2 of 2 Posts