Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She's a Capuchin black top Monkey. This was the cutest little girl, 12 weeks old, she's supposed to get to be 6lbs, and live for up to 40 years! She is on the top left (only one on the page as of today) be sure to click the picture to make it bigger.

She was in our store with a little blankie with a stuffed animal head for the top of the blanket, she didn't want to let go and just rocked back and fourth. I was able to get a couple shots of her.

http://www.glamourdog.com/friends08.html

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Awwwwwwww how cute, I love monkeys but not sure if I would have one as a pet I hear they can be very mischeivous

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
How cute! Thanks for sharing!!!

I wonder how they are as pets too...I would assume they would be very smart...but what do you do with them? Do they run around the house? Have a crate/cage? Very interesting indeed...

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Growing up, I had a spider monkey (tiny monkey) named Baby.

Dad had a very large cage built and he loved it, his room was the sunroom. He loved scrambled eggs, but when finished eating he would throw the left overs all over the place. When getting a bath, he could bite you even with leather gloves on, so that was dad's job (hated water). Other than that he was the best little play mate. I always dressed (him) in dresses and diapers. When we had company over, he would hide from them and then jump on their shoulder or hide under their chair and pull at pants legs.

After 6 years of cleaning up after him, mom had enough. No matter how many baths he had, there was always a smell after 2 days. We gave him to a place in Florida called The Monkey Jungle.

Awwwwww old memories....

·
Registered
188 Posts
Too cute. After watching a movie with Ronald Reagan and a monkey, I wanted one too. Then I saw Beaver with a monkey and really wanted one. Never got one, but at least I have a Maltese now!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts