Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just saw the cute little maltese on the Guiding light . She was all done up too.

So cute.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Been watching Guiding Light on and off for 27 years. It is actually the young actresses personal dog, and she appears on the show all the time. How cool is that? Haven't watched in a long while, but the little Maltese has a "diner" named after her with this really cool picture hanging on the wall--three closeups of her little face done in these neat colors.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wow that 's cool. I have been wachting this on and off since I was 5.years old.

It is lizzy maltese philps daughter.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Karen542@Aug 12 2005, 09:31 AM
Wow, that sounds cute.  What channel and time is it on?  Wanna watch it.

Peechie's Mom - Karen
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=89786
[/QUOTE]

Well I live in Canada so here it shows on CBS at 3:00 pm.
The puppy is not on everyday but when she is on, she is so cute... She is on the show very offten .

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
I watched Guiding light for years and loved it...I would actually tape it and then watch at night...when my husband was alive he watched too....it was one of those things when he died that I stopped doing for a while. But Springfield lurred me back
I have not watched in a couple of years now because of the advent of DVDs and too much equipment, but I think I might have to start again. I am sure I can pick everything up in about a show and a half.
Thanks for sharing.

Susan

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Teddyandme@Aug 12 2005, 10:17 AM
I watched Guiding light for years and loved it...I would actually tape it and then watch at night...when my husband was alive he watched too....it was one of those things when he died that I stopped doing for a while.  But Springfield lurred me back

I have not watched in a couple of years now because of the advent of DVDs and too much equipment, but I think I might have to start again. I am sure I can pick everything up in about a show and a half. 

Thanks for sharing.

Susan
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=89809
[/QUOTE]

Yep if you were going to watch it again now would be the time. I won't tell you what is going on but something will happen soon. It is deffinetly someting that you could pickup easy as the charaters never change. I like that. Josh and Riva are still the same. I wish the old Beth never left, but the new one is good too, Not that she is really that new .

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
my sister makes me watch Days of our Lives.

AND...we only watch the drama between sami and lucas. LOL

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by doctorcathy@Aug 12 2005, 07:56 PM

AND...we only watch the drama between sami and lucas.  LOL
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=90027
[/QUOTE]

That is the only good part on that show. They always keep me interested I could miss a year and still figure it out.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Wow, now I've got to start taping soaps on two different channels, that could get tricky
Thats great that the actress gets to take her puppy to work with her.
I watch Days of Our Lives (my mom and I have watched it since I was in High School or Junior High, cant remember) and I watch Passions. Passions really isn't great, But that guy that plays Fox Crane is soooo handsome, married in real life I believe to the girl that plays Teresa, but Oh well, a girl can still look

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Originally posted by doctorcathy@Aug 12 2005, 04:56 PM

[/QUOTE]

A number of years ago, my sister and I were obsessed with Days of Our lives. I haven't watched in a long time, but when I occasionally do flip it on, it seems that the conflicts/drama hasn't changed much at all!!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by okw+Aug 13 2005, 02:18 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-doctorcathy
@Aug 12 2005, 04:56 PM

A number of years ago, my sister and I were obsessed with Days of Our lives. I haven't watched in a long time, but when I occasionally do flip it on, it seems that the conflicts/drama hasn't changed much at all!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=90219
[/B][/QUOTE]

That is SO true! Days is the only daytime soap I have ever watched. I quit watching for the most part when Marlena went through the "demon possession" stuff.
I think it hit me then how "stupid" the whole story line of that show was. Now I don't watch any daytime soaps.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I'm a General Hospital girl personally. I have been watching it for like 10 years (and i'm only 22 so that's a long time in girl's life!). They've made some poor choices on that that show recently so I havent been watching it steadily but I catch an episode every once in a while.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
I watch Young in the Restless. I've been watching it since I was in Junior High. Lately, I've lost interest and haven't been watching it everyday. I'm going to put Days of our Lives on though, to see the maltese, sounds cute!!!

Peechie's Mom - Karen

PS: Anyone else watch Young and the Restless????

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by Karen542@Aug 16 2005, 10:21 AM
I watch Young in the Restless.  I've been watching it since I was in Junior High.  Lately, I've lost interest and haven't been watching it everyday.  I'm going to put Days of our Lives on though, to see the maltese, sounds cute!!!

Peechie's Mom - Karen

PS:  Anyone else watch Young and the Restless????
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=90983
[/QUOTE]

Yes, yes everyday since I was 7 years old… and I won't tell you how old I am now hehehe.
I use to watch it everyday with my mom.. Now My husband and I tape it and watch it every night before we go to sleep.. I just don't sleep right ,if I don't watch it. It is like having hot milk for me or reading a very good book

Even Chelsey likes it.
Well it is going to be really good now as Sheila is back... that Women is my favorite character besides Nicky and Drewcila ,Mac , Nina and Jack oh and oh course Michael and Phyllis
I really never like Christine… she just bothers me. . I love the fact that they made Laurens son look just like his father Scott. This is my favorite day time soap and show on TV. I love it ... I am a loyal fan. Not a crazy one but loyal 
They were thinking of taking it off last year... I don't know what I would have done it they did that. They have the best actors. These people can really act…I love seeing victor get mad and jack too. I wonder what crazy thing they will have shiela do this time. The other soaps I just skim them.

I also watch Bold and Beautiful as some of the original cast from Y&R is on it. Like Eric Forester used to be Jill’s dad on the Y&R not her real dad. Oh and Sally she was the lady that stole Nina’s baby from her in Y&R. And ridges first wife cololine father was actually laurens fater in the Y&R. Shelia turns up in that soap from time as well as Loren. It's only really 15 min with all the commercials. lol.

My mom use to make me watch the guiding light so I pick it up here and there as most of the Characters are the same. Hey looks like Phillip never died. Ha I know they could not kill him.

Sorry to ramble on

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by Karen542@Aug 16 2005, 10:21 AM
I watch Young in the Restless.  I've been watching it since I was in Junior High.  Lately, I've lost interest and haven't been watching it everyday. I'm going to put Days of our Lives on though, to see the maltese, sounds cute!!!

Peechie's Mom - Karen

PS:  Anyone else watch Young and the Restless????
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=90983
[/QUOTE]

The guiding Light has the maltese in it... with cute sweaters too

1 - 18 of 18 Posts