Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought it would be nice to have a cute picture post so if any of us have any we might like to share, why not?
Here is one I thought was extra cute.

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
omg... I have that poster in my room!!! I used to have a Beagle so I bought it a long time ago! I LOVE that pic!

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This little whitetail is an albino which was found on the side of the road by a friend of a friend and the picture was sent to me in an email. He is so tiny and oh so very rare and I believe he is now being cared for in a special place where he will get all the required attention he needs. He was named Powder. Isn't he just the cutest little fella?

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
here is a funny one!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Aww, those are all sooo cute! I especially love seeing animals that don't normally hang out together, like the sweet golden with the cats. I guess it gives me hope for the world. The one of the herding dog jumping over the sheep is hilarious!

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
He had just saved her from a fire in her house, rescuing her by carrying her out of the house into her front yard, while he continued to fight the fire.

She is pregnant.

The firefighter was afraid of her at first, because he had never been around a Doberman before.

When he finally got done putting the fire out, he sat down to catch his breath and rest.

A photographer from the Charlotte, North Carolina newspaper, "The Observer," noticed this red Doberman in the distance looking at the fireman.

He saw her walking straight toward the fireman and wondered what she was going to do.

As he raised his camera, she came up to the tired man who had saved her life and the lives of her babies, and kissed him, just as the photographer snapped this photograph

And people say animals are dumb - yeah right.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
If I put a picture of me on here, would you think I'm vain?

HAHAHAHAHA
I'm just messing around!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
That dobe and fireman story is GREAT!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts