Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,033 Posts
Oh Maureen - I just loved it. Especially that little one sleeping and being tucked in, the shots with the babies and the swimming shots. Awwww. :wub::wub:
The only thing I hate are the Google ads next to the video selling pets on line.:angry:

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh Maureen - I just loved it. Especially that little one sleeping and being tucked in, the shots with the babies and the swimming shots. Awwww. :wub::wub:
The only thing I hate are the Google ads next to the video selling pets on line.:angry:
Oh no!! I don't see those things as I have them disabled.

I love it,forwarded it to friends.
That is how I got it too ;)

I loved this so much! I have three rescues and I am such a big believer in shelter dogs. I put this on my facebook :) Thanks for sharing!!!
No matter where they come from they still put a huge smile on your face don't they?

That was great! I loved the deep pool retrieving. Awesome!
I know!! fantastic diving with his owner, incredible.

Had a smile on face the whole time. Love it. Nothing
better then a happy dog.
Yes I will watch it again, could do with another smile ;)

·
Premium Member
13,444 Posts
this is so sweet...I loved the swimming boy and dog and that little sleeping pup was adorable and the surfer dog. it's good to see people enjoying time with their pets.

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
Oh, thank you so much, Maureen. I had big smiles on my face throughout the whole video. I will share it with other friends and my hubby.

I especially love the pup on his back on the sofa ... and, how he is being tucked in as he goes to sleep. I do the same thing with Snowball ... even to placing his paws downward over the blanket. Precious moments, for sure. :wub::wub:

·
Premium Member
285 Posts
That was so cute, the music was a great choice.

The thing that bothered me was the lady on the couch with the puppy licking her face, in the background a toddler in a diaper was climbing on the hearth of the fireplace.....maybe that is why the clip ended.......

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
thank you, i smiled the whole time.:) my favorite was the pup being tucked in and in the beginning the pup under the boys shirt poking his head and giving the boy kisses. i'm going to forward to friends and hopefully put some smiles on their faces.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.