Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Cute things you can do for your bf

1K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  kodie 
#1 ·
This might sound corny but I really wanna do something cute for my bf to remind him how i feel!
I have ran out of ideas after 5 yrs! haha.. I have sent him a cookie bouqet from an online store, i have given him many roses, sent him a cute card in the mail, sent him email cards, surprised him with lunch, umm... i forget what else i did.. haha.. but any ideas?

See less See more
#2 ·
Well it sounds to me like you have spoiled him rotten. I do hope he does the same for you

There are many ways to show you love someone, but by far to me the very best is to greet that special someone with a warm lingering hug and kiss and tell them you love them as often as you can.

#3 ·
I do the same thing. I just got my husband a introductory flight lesson. The flight school offers a special package that was a great deal. He got a half an hour lesson and tour of everything. He even got to fly the helicopter himself.

And speaking of special things for "him" anyone know where I can find the talking picture frames that you can record whatever you want on it? I am having some pictures of him and the boys done for fathers day and I want to record messages from them.

#4 ·
Originally posted by dhodina@Jun 10 2005, 09:34 AM
I do the same thing.  I just got my husband a introductory flight lesson.  The flight school offers a special package that was a great deal.  He got a half an hour lesson and tour of everything.  He even got to fly the helicopter himself. 

And speaking of special things for "him" anyone know where I can find the talking picture frames that you can record whatever you want on it?  I am having some pictures of him and the boys done for fathers day and I want to record messages from them.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=71272
[/QUOTE]
I have seen commercials for the talking frames at RadioShack. I think those commercials may have been from last year or Christmas time...funny how I can remember things like that, but I still have no idea where my car keys are

#5 ·
Kodie,

It sounds like you have a great man there....or I should say he has a great lady.

When my husband was alive, I would put little notes in the stuff he took to work with a piece of candy or brownie or cookies (I was not a sweet eater, so he knew I took the time to make it for him). I also danced with him...turn on the music and grab him up, totally unexpected and just tell him everything you feel about him.

Susan

#6 ·
Originally posted by littlepeanut@Jun 10 2005, 08:39 AM
funny how I can remember things like that, but I still have no idea where my car keys are

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=71274
[/QUOTE]

I can remember the exact outfit my husband had on at freshman orientation years before we started even dating but still can not find my keys either. It has been almost a week this time!!!

I think we need those clapper things Alissa, clap and find our keys.

#7 ·
Originally posted by dhodina+Jun 10 2005, 09:42 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-littlepeanut
@Jun 10 2005, 08:39 AM
funny how I can remember things like that, but I still have no idea where my car keys are

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=71274

I can remember the exact outfit my husband had on at freshman orientation years before we started even dating but still can not find my keys either. It has been almost a week this time!!!

I think we need those clapper things Alissa, clap and find our keys.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=71277
[/B][/QUOTE]
I can just picture myself running around the house clapping in every room

#10 ·
Take a medium sized round balloon, blow it up and starting at the tip end and working in circles around the balloon, write a cute joke, a mushy loveletter or a poem.

Deflate the balloon and send it to him in an envelope or place it in his day-timer (do people still use those?) or somewhere he'll notice it.

He'll have to blow it up to read it but it'll be easy since you have already stretched it a bit.

#12 ·
You've been together for 5 yrs? Ok, I have an awesome idea I did for my bf when we dated a couple yrs ago for Valentines. I did this for 1 of my cousin too.

For my bf, I got a heart shaped box. I put chocolate and treats in there. I found really nice heart shaped post its and I would write down as much of our memories as possible. Like funny moments, first dates, special songs, etc. I also used them party strings to make flowers and glue them on the top of the box, but it doesnt last long, so I threw it out. I sprayed it with some of my favorite perfume.

For my cousin, I got a treasure chest shaped box from Michaels. I painted it with acrylic paint and clued pictures of us from when we're younger to the most recent and then I sealed it with some type of glue. It was nice. I used pastel yellow, purple and pink paint. I couldnt put chocolate in there b/c I had to mail it to her. But she's a candy freak so I put some other stuff in there. I had so many funny and special memories and poems I wrote for her to put in there. Instead of heart shaped post its I did something that took SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Long, but it turned out beautiful. I found a couple butterfly pictures and I traced them on stock card paper and cut them out and drew on it and that's what I wrote our memories on.

This is something great to make for someone so special!

#13 ·
Ooooh, I totally forgot about that! I made a memory book for my ex, while we were still together of course. It shocked the h*ll out of him to know that I had kept old movie ticket stubs and all the cute lil notes he had left for me over the years. Hmmmm, maybe it's about time to make one of those for my bf now?!?!

#14 ·
Originally posted by Kodie@Jun 10 2005, 10:36 AM
Ummm.. nice ideas! 
  My bf has a jeep wrangler so i dunno about car detailing... haha.. but I will keep it in mind for when he gets an actual car. 

If anyone thinks of anything else, let me know!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=71307
[/QUOTE]

Jeep has like a driving on hills camp , learn how to drive in trails and stuff.
I think they do it in the summer time. You can log on to the jeep website. They normally have the information there.

#15 ·
Originally posted by littlepeanut@Jun 10 2005, 11:39 AM
Ooooh, I totally forgot about that!  I made a memory book for my ex, while we were still together of course.  It shocked the h*ll out of him to know that I had kept old movie ticket stubs and all the cute lil notes he had left for me over the years.  Hmmmm, maybe it's about time to make one of those for my bf now?!?!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=71326
[/QUOTE]
aw man.. i wish i kept ALL of those within the 5yrs... I only have abuot 1/2 of those through the years...
I would have A LOT of ticket stubs if i would have kept them ALL.

#16 ·
Aww, don't worry about that. Just fill in the spaces with lots of pics and you can just fill out all the cute memories you remember!! I totally love the scrapook aisle at the art store and they have all kinds of cute things you can use.

Did you ever make that cross stitching you planned on before?

#17 ·
i never did any of that for my boyfriend. lol. i did make a valentines card for him...that has a pic of the 4th time we ever hung out. and he has changed sooo much. he used to have longer hair (almost down to his shoulders, ew) and wore heavy metal clothes (yuck!) -----THANK GOD i changed him. LOL.

anyway, it was cool having that pic of the beginning.

this is what i want for our anniversary:

OR

#18 ·
Originally posted by littlepeanut@Jun 10 2005, 11:57 AM
Aww, don't worry about that.  Just fill in the spaces with lots of pics and you can just fill out all the cute memories you remember!!  I totally love the scrapook aisle at the art store and they have all kinds of cute things you can use.

Did you ever make that cross stitching you planned on before?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=71341
[/QUOTE]
I did make the cross stitch stuff!
(You have a good memory
) I actually just finished my guitar one!! (I got lazy with it and it sat for a few months..
haha) I'm giving that to him for our 5 year anniversary coming up july 6th... so I dont wanna give him that yet.
I hope he likes it... i'm kinda nervous...

#19 ·
Aww! Take a pic so we can all see how it turned out!! I bet he will love it because you actually made it and it wasn't just bought, ya know? I'm sure it will be extra special to him b/c of all the time and effort you put into it
Speaking of anniversaries, here I am giving out ideas for you and I haven't even thought of what to get my bf yet
June 27th will be our 4th year together

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.