Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I have said before he is such a whinny puppy. I heard him crying and he carried on for about 1 min so I got out of bed to see whats up. Here he is eating and crying at the same time.
I started petting him and he stopped. I would stop petting ans he would start whinning. I pet him for about 5 min as he ate and I had to snap some pics. He is quite now. These are to die for.

WARNING: MAY BE TO CUTE FOR SOME TO HANDLE!!!

Prissy loves sleeping on her back cause it keeps her cool and the baby has great access to milk.

I think I'm in love with the fat little whiner

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
Awwwww too cute! Can't wait to see more pictures as he grows. But I don't want him to grow up too quickly!!!

How are you going with names for him? Come up with anything yet?

·
Premium Member
1,959 Posts
Absolutely precious and wonderful! I especially chuckle over the little drop of milk dribbling out of the other teat........... reminds me of when my kids were babies and even the slightest cry would startt the milk flowing!!! What a good Mom prissy is.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Just precious!!! Thank you so much for sharing with us... oh, he is going to be a handful I bet... a real charmer!

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
That is just precious!

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
He looks so cute there, and Prissie looks so nice and content to lay there and nurse him, what a great mom she is.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Ahhhhhh how sweet, thanks so much for sharing.

The reason that I would never have a dog who had puppies is because I would never be able to give them up.

Susan

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 18 of 18 Posts