Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She does not have it all day, only now and again, its been going on for about 5 days now. She is fine otherwise, do you think she has a cold or caught a chill?

Has anyone else had experience of this.

We live in the UK, the temperature has dropped, it was around 20 and above all summer, now its about 14 in the day time and a little lower at night so season are changing.

Thanks

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, but she does not seem hotter or colder than normal and is running around playing as usual.. ?

How do can I do that myself by the way?

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
aww not sure , maybe she just has a minor cold , hope she feels better...
not sure about the temp either.

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Hi Tracey,

When the weather is cold, damp and raining (like today) I give my fluffs an afternoon treat of - chicken brooth (that I make myself, from boneless, skinless chicken - I trim ALL of the fat off - cook the chicken in water - that's the brooth part) - I peal carrots and sweet potatoes I add green beans (frozen) - I cook all of the veggies and put them through the food mill or, I very finely chop them - oh how they love these treats! I serve them very, slightly, luke warm. :)

I freeze all of this in muffin tins. Then, I transfer them to a double plastic bag - so that I have them on hand for "treats" -

I hope that you baby feels better soon.

Allie

1 - 7 of 7 Posts