Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today is Daisy's eighth birthday. She turns 8 on 8/8. Must be lucky somehow, right?
I wanted to wish a happy birthday to the happiest waggiest little girl I have ever met. Her tail never stops wagging. She truly is my sunshine. Shortly before we got Daisy, we had three dogs pass away in a very short period of time. Somehow, the universe set me this beautiful creature who is so full of joy. She makes every day happy.
For her birthday, I bought her eight new toys. She only likes toys if she sees me cut them out of the package. They have to be brand new. Once Max or Henry get their grimy little boy paws on them she wants nothing to do with them. She got the first one, a pink hedgehog, this morning. She will get the rest tonight with her favorite treat, meatballs made with lots of cheese.
Happy Birthday Daisy!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,350 Posts
:wub::wub::wub:
I tried to rotate them!

Happy, Happy Birthday beautiful girl! You & Lisi are the same age!!!!!:aktion033::aktion033:

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks so much Sandi! I can never figure out how to rotate the photos.
When you posted about Lisi's birthday earlier this week, I thought how she sounded so much like Daisy - happy and wagging! Hope she is doing well.

·
Premium Member
17,350 Posts
Thanks so much Sandi! I can never figure out how to rotate the photos.
When you posted about Lisi's birthday earlier this week, I thought how she sounded so much like Daisy - happy and wagging! Hope she is doing well.
Funny, I thought the same when you wrote about Daisy!!!! That tail wagging, sweet girl, never upset about anything no matter what---yes, it is a great quality. She is probably the sweetest pup I have EVER had---same for Daisy!

·
Registered
5,749 Posts
Happy Birthday Daisy!

·
Premium Member
24,098 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU , HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRETTY GIRL DAISY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU :wub:

My goodness I think Daisy and Maddie look a lot like, do you see it Kathleen?

·
Registered
470 Posts
Sorry I missed your birthday little one, but I hope you had a wonderful day! I love your new toy! BTW, I kinda love that you are a Diva about your presents, a girl who knows her own mind can be a beautiful thing! :) . Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!

·
Premium Member
24,006 Posts
Happy Belated Birthday, Daisy! :wub: I have to laugh at your only liking pristine new toys. :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: I think you should be renamed Princess Daisy.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts