Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This little girl constantly cracks me up!

Every single time she does a little fluff she will turn to look at her little bottom in total shock! :HistericalSmiley: She cannot believe that something like that just happened!! :innocent: :HistericalSmiley:

Harley doesn't even react when he does it, he just carries on about his business like nothing even happened! :HistericalSmiley:

Does this happen to anyone elses little one??? I find it completely hysterical!! :HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
LOL It took me a bit to figure out what a 'fluff' was! Mine are like Harley - they pretend it didn't happen.

Occasionally they'll get up and walk away - I guess the smell was too much for them! LOL

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
LOL!! London does that also, both she & Preston used to toot a lot, but now it's very rare. But yes, she would jerk her body around like, "OMG what on earth was that noise?!". LOL

·
Registered
148 Posts
Twinkle acts very guilty every time she does it. She looks around awkwardly and runs away once she is done

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
the first time I noticed it with Jodi, he were walking to my friends house and he was really excited to play with his pal and trotting along. So then there was this high pitched "zip zip zip" (for lack of a better description) and he whipped around to find out where that sound come from...and without missing a step, kept on going, pulling on the leash, again 'zip zip zip" and he whipped around so confused.:HistericalSmiley: it was like a nuisance to him, he had important things to do.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Lmao!!!!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
If you really want to freak them out, blow on their butt and make razzberry sounds!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
If you really want to freak them out, blow on their butt and make razzberry sounds!
And how would you know this, Barb?? :smrofl::smrofl:

This is the difference between boys and girls of all ages and all species. Girls are shocked and upset that this smelly thing is even in their presence; Guys are proud and don't care when or where they besmirch the atmosphere.:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:
Tyler's a regular guy - sort of nonplussed about it and also kind of happy because we've made a big deal out of pooping on the wee wee pad. Sort of do some of that outside now too. So he's proud. :HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Zoey and Tess are pretty laid back about it but Emy runs from it everytime! :blink: Its so funny to watch her, she acts like its going to try to get her and she runs as fast as she can to get away from it. Heaven help her if she has something that holds on. She runs to me in a panic. :w00t:

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
LOL , if Jodi has something that hangs on, he just freezes in that hunched over pose, won't move and looks at me with sad eyes "Mom, help!"

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Zoey and Tess are pretty laid back about it but

Heaven help her if she has something that holds on. She runs to me in a panic. :w00t:

Ava does the same thing :HistericalSmiley: she'll zoom to me to help.

And Arch will just stay in position forever until I come to investigate :blink:

Abbey will run real fast around the yard and hope it falls off. :w00t:

Tink is too mortified to do anything....or it doesn't bother him.....:huh:

gotta love 'em. :wub:

·
Premium Member
24,175 Posts
:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: thanks for making my day:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: My girls don't even notice when they toot:w00t: ( think they might have learned that from their daddy:brownbag::HistericalSmiley: )but if a poo gets caught on their bottoms they come a running like Jane's Emy:HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
My BIL has a warped sense of humor, he started doing it to my dog, and I just always have done it. It is funny, they get all embarrased. I tell them daddy did it

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Haha! Pixie gets very confused, hers tend to be kinda squeeky. She looks at her bottom like she just can't figure it out! Jazz acts like nothing happened. They crack me up.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Reggie my German Shep looks straight at my husband or Max with pure disgust and walks in another room "How uncivilized those two" But he is the silent is NOT golden type, :smheat::

Max stop's dead in track's turn's to look at his bum and run's as fast as he can away from it, his make a "squeaky sound" I think it startles him :oops:

·
Registered
268 Posts
My husband's sweet 70 year old German grandma does that, but she looks behind her and jumps forward uttering a little "woo!" It's classic.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts