Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just moved here a d I don't know ANYONE! I would like to meet other fur moms that love their babies as much as I do.
I will totally host if anyone wants to meet up :) I live near Frisco.
Anyone interested?

·
Premium Member
3,573 Posts
Not sure how I missed it, too! I'm in Arlington, but would love to have a meet up with you guys on a warm day (like yesterday, not like today!).

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
*happy dancing* yaaayyyy!!
My husband just told me about a small dog park, I think he said it was on Allen?? Or we could meet at my house (I have three dogs and two cats)? I'm totally open for ideas. And I'm a stay at home mom also, So I'm pretty open ;)

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
There is a dog park here in Allen with a section just for the little guys! I stay home too so I can meet anytime. Then maybe we could find something closer to Arlington for a weekend meet up when the weather is warmer!

·
Registered
206 Posts
We are in a suburb of OKC but it may be fun to come (and combine it with a trip to the American Girl Store) if schedule permits :)

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
I go to the Metroplex sometimes. I would love to know when you meet just in case I can make a playdate for Carley.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Cheri - we recently relocated to Plano (spittin' distance from Allen) with my three maltipoos. I've met one lady while out for a walk - she has a maltipoo as well. We would love to be included if you plan something in the area!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts