Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just loved this.Great editing and so many of my favorites. Make sure your speakers are on:

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Oh Sue, we are so lucky to have you...!!!!! Now I feel like we have a connection to Hollywood. I watched this once and enjoyed it very much, but next time I'll be dancing too!!!!!!! :chili:

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Awesome! Thanks!! I will never get tired of watching Dirty Dancing and also loved seeing Julia Stiles in Save The Last Dance. :chili:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
And I also have to say that I totally loved seeing Baryshnikov and Gene Kelly two of my all time favorite dancers.:wub::wub:

·
Premium Member
16,777 Posts
Very entertaining!

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Oh Sue, that was great......someone did great editing!!! I thought about Jennifer Grey crying the other night about Patrick Swazye. She was so young in that movie and don't you know she had the biggest crush on him in real life....it was so touching.

This is so funny, I just bought Jamie Lee Curtis' children's book, "Mommy hung the moon".........I had forgotten what a sexy thing she was!!!! Thanks for sharing~~~~

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks all. I knew you'd love it. So many of us share the same taste in music, movies, etc. The funny thing is that I got the link in an e-mail and was with my editor today finishing my McGraw Hill Project. My editor looked at it and said, "Who the h*** has the time to edit something like that?" And I said, "Probably a talented editor who's out of work. Who else would have all that time?" And we both went back to work.:angry:

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
:aktion033: That was awesome. Had me doing some foot tapping & chair bouncing. I miss Patrick, it was good to see him at his prime in the video.

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
That was quite some time span there! Gotta love Singing (and dancing) in the Rain. I think a retired dancer may make something like that....or a real movie buff. Whoever ... it was fun to watch.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts