Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The little stinker went in the closet in my office, dragged out my purse, took out my address book and ripped it up all over my office floor. And of course he was proud of himself.
Did the Maltese Mafia call him and gave him ideas ?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Yep, Janine, you were a victim of a Maltese Mafia "Hit". It was a light hit though. Now if he had chewed the purse....
I caught Bulilit on the phone the otherday so I'm not surprised that a "hit" had occured.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Originally posted by Bulilitsdad@Dec 2 2004, 12:02 AM
I caught Bulilit on the phone the otherday so I'm not surprised that a "hit" had occured.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=19755
[/QUOTE]

is poop eating jong-ee one of the "gang" too??
she wont stop eating it !!!!!!

i caught her again eating this HUGE one in the living room..
she put it in her mouth and brought it to the living room and started chewing and eating it...

GRRRRRRR

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by mee+Dec 2 2004, 03:00 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Bulilitsdad
@Dec 2 2004, 12:02 AM

she put it in her mouth and brought it to the living room and started chewing and eating it...

GRRRRRRR
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=19766
[/B][/QUOTE]

EWWWWW!!!! I know you have tried everything to cure that...but it is soooo yucky!!!!!

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Originally posted by MalteseJane@Dec 1 2004, 09:14 PM
The little stinker went in the closet in my office, dragged out my purse, took out my address book and ripped it up all over my office floor. And of course he was proud of himself.
Did the Maltese Mafia call him and gave him ideas ?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=19743
[/QUOTE]
Hehe that's funny!
What a little turkey
. We too have been hit by the proud Maltese Mafia a few times.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Originally posted by mee+Dec 2 2004, 02:00 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Bulilitsdad
@Dec 2 2004, 12:02 AM

GRRRRRRR
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=19766
[/B][/QUOTE]
Eeeww is she eating her poop or cat poop?

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Originally posted by mee+Dec 2 2004, 10:25 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Caesar's Mommie
@Dec 2 2004, 09:38 AM

Eeeww is she eating her poop or cat poop?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=19819
her own poop

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=19851
[/B][/QUOTE]
awww, is there anyway you can pick it up as soon as she is done. Caesar doesnt mess with his poop, but he does iwth the cat's poop. We have an automatic litter box which helps but if he sees them go in there and doesnt know we are paying attention he will try and hurry to the litter box as soon as they are done.
So gross!

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Originally posted by Caesar's Mommie@Dec 2 2004, 12:23 PM
awww, is there anyway you can pick it up as soon as she is done. 
i usually know and have the feeling that she's pooping when shes out of my sight,coz usually shes always next to me while im doing my homework on the computer..

but nowadays her pooping schedule has weridly, strangly changed and i dont know why shes pooping irregualry so nowadays i miss a lot when she poops ...

so usually when i catch her shes happily chewing on her poop and its too late.. -_-

its ok tho...
im trying my best to fix it

Caesar doesnt mess with his poop, but he does iwth the cat's poop.  We have an automatic litter box which helps but if he sees them go in there and doesnt know we are paying attention he will try and hurry to the litter box as soon as they are done.
So gross!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=19875
[/QUOTE]

awwwww...we all have similar problems.....

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Originally posted by mee+Dec 3 2004, 04:23 AM-->
@Dec 2 2004, 12:23 PM

awww, is there anyway you can pick it up as soon as she is done. 
i usually know and have the feeling that she's pooping when shes out of my sight,coz usually shes always next to me while im doing my homework on the computer..

but nowadays her pooping schedule has weridly, strangly changed and i dont know why shes pooping irregualry so nowadays i miss a lot when she poops ...

so usually when i catch her shes happily chewing on her poop and its too late.. -_-

its ok tho...
im trying my best to fix it

Caesar doesnt mess with his poop, but he does iwth the cat's poop.  We have an automatic litter box which helps but if he sees them go in there and doesnt know we are paying attention he will try and hurry to the litter box as soon as they are done.
So gross!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=19875
awwwww...we all have similar problems.....

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=20021
[/B][/QUOTE]

Awww, well best of luck!

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Originally posted by MomtwoMaltmuffins@Dec 3 2004, 11:06 AM
Mee

Is there anyway you could sprinkle something horrible tasting on her poop, I dont know maybe a bit of cayenne pepper just a smidge one taste of that and she may never eat her poop again.  Or do you have Bitter Apple?  you cuold spray that on her poop - it tastes awful
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=20071
[/QUOTE]

thank u for urr advise, no, ive never tried cayenne pepper (what is that??) nor Bitter apple (where do u buy this??)

but the only problem is that she only eats her poop when im not around..whenever im there next to her she never shows any interest ..its justwhen im not near her and she eats it..so even if i put the pepper or the bitter apple, i dont think she'll eat the poop anywayz coz im near her..

i'll try it tho, but where do u buy those things?? at the supermarket??

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by mee+Dec 3 2004, 01:10 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-MomtwoMaltmuffins
@Dec 3 2004, 11:06 AM
Mee

Is there anyway you could sprinkle something horrible tasting on her poop, I dont know maybe a bit of cayenne pepper just a smidge one taste of that and she may never eat her poop again.  Or do you have Bitter Apple?  you cuold spray that on her poop - it tastes awful
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=20071
thank u for urr advise, no, ive never tried cayenne pepper (what is that??) nor Bitter apple (where do u buy this??)

but the only problem is that she only eats her poop when im not around..whenever im there next to her she never shows any interest ..its justwhen im not near her and she eats it..so even if i put the pepper or the bitter apple, i dont think she'll eat the poop anywayz coz im near her..

i'll try it tho, but where do u buy those things?? at the supermarket??
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=20126
[/B][/QUOTE]

Cayenne pepper is a spice. You can get it in the spice isle at the grocery store. Bitter Apple spray would be at the pet store. Bitter Apple

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom+Dec 3 2004, 01:54 PM-->
@Dec 3 2004, 01:52 PM
One of our cats keeps chewing on the CHristmas tree. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=20139

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=20141
[/B][/QUOTE]
It really is pretty funny. Its a fake tree so each morning I come down one or two branches from the bottom has 'somehow' fallen to the floor. We can't yell at him for chewing on it either, because he is deaf
. So we are hoping the bitter apple spray does the trick.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by Caesar's Mommie@Dec 3 2004, 01:58 PM
It really is pretty funny.  Its a fake tree so each morning I come down one or two branches from the bottom has 'somehow' fallen to the floor.  We can't yell at him for chewing on it either, because he is deaf
.  So we are hoping the bitter apple spray does the trick.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=20143
[/QUOTE]

I've heard that you can put some cayenne pepper and water into a spray bottle and spray it onto plants. Can't remember where I heard that, maybe animal planet. It is supposed to keep pets from chewing on plants.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Okay we will try that if this doesnt work. We just got it last night. I figured Caesar would bother the tree more than the cats, they have had one up the last 3 years and never bother it and this is Caesar's first Christmas with us. Its not even a real tree, so it doesnt have the tree smell so I am not sure why he chews on it. That bitter apple kind of stunk when I sprayed it on so hopefully that will work. :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts