Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday my oldest daughter graduated from the University of Pittsburgh with a Doctorate of Pharmacy. Six long years of school were finally over. Her dad and I were so proud of her, she graduated Summa Cum Laude.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
You have every right to be proud.... VERY proud!!! Congrats to you and your family on this wonderful accomplishment... and with honors, too!! WOW!!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
How exciting! Isn't it a great feelings when our children succeed in their endeavors? Best wishes to your daughter and to you....

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Originally posted by maltsmom@May 2 2005, 07:51 AM
Yesterday my oldest daughter graduated from the University of Pittsburgh with a Doctorate of Pharmacy.  Six long years of school were finally over.  Her dad and I were so proud of her, she graduated Summa Cum Laude. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=58845
[/QUOTE]

Congratulations to you and your daughter

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by Boom Boom's Mom@May 2 2005, 08:14 AM
Congrats to your daughter!

I didn't realize anyone lived that close to me....
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=58855
[/QUOTE]

She has taken a residency at West Virginia University Hospital for the next year. After that she will have the experience to work in a hospital and actually treat patients right along side the doctors. Pharmacy has come a long way from counting pills.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by msmagnolia@May 2 2005, 09:14 AM
How exciting!  Isn't it a great feelings when our children succeed in their endeavors?  Best wishes to your daughter and to you....
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=58875
[/QUOTE]

Yes, I feel that my children are my greatest accomplishment. Now if I can just do as well with these furkids!

·
Registered
416 Posts
Originally posted by maltsmom+May 2 2005, 12:47 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Boom Boom's Mom
@May 2 2005, 08:14 AM

She has taken a residency at West Virginia University Hospital for the next year. After that she will have the experience to work in a hospital and actually treat patients right along side the doctors. Pharmacy has come a long way from counting pills.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=58942
[/B][/QUOTE]

I live in Wheeling... like an hr an a half from WVU and about an hr from pittsburgh.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Woo-Hoo!
What a great accomplishment!

Congrats to both of you!!! :D
Tell her good luck with her new "drug" profession!

My mom is going back to school to become a pharmacy tech...we kid her all the time that she will be selling "drugs"...

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=58942

I live in Wheeling... like an hr an a half from WVU and about an hr from pittsburgh.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=58979
[/quote

I have been to Wheeling many times. My husband goes to cabela's alot. Must be a guy thing, I went once and that was enough.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts