Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh, it's freaky and icky and sad! It looks like it got bashed in the head instead of getting run over! Oh it's gross to even think about, blood stains on the ground! I'm sorry to share!

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
I hope someone in your neighborhood didn't do that to that poor kitty? Did it get ran over or what? Poor kitty.......so many cats out this time of year -- its so sad people dont get their pets fixed and so they roam........

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually I live on a busy street, so alot of random people drive by. But yay I'm moving in two weeks! And I'm not sure if the cat got run over it must've been a crazy person that did it because the cat is on the sidewalk! I think somebody murdered it...

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
sounds more like it got hit by a car...poor kitty.....and poor you to have to see it right out in front of your house--can you call the humane society to come pick it up? How sad.......

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
yucky!!

at my old house, we used to have outdoor dogs. WELL, they would catch opossums and skunks...and EAT THEM. it was disgusting. cynthia would have to go out there with a large trash bag and a shovel and we'd be yelling "STOP STOP" to the dogs. they looked like vicious animals with blood on their faces.

it happened like 3 or 4 times. :eek: it was gross

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by RubyJeansmom@Mar 30 2005, 05:03 PM
sounds more like it got hit by a car...poor kitty.....and poor you to have to see it right out in front of your house--can you call the humane society to come pick it up? How sad.......

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=47580
[/QUOTE]
Well, since I live in Oakland, somebody beat it up. If you saw it you could tell. Ugh, it's gross. My mom called City of Oakland, and they said they were going to pick it up in 2 or 3 days!
How rude is that!

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Originally posted by Tyler's Sis@Mar 30 2005, 11:31 PM
Well, since I live in Oakland, somebody beat it up. If you saw it you could tell. Ugh, it's gross. My mom called City of Oakland, and they said they were going to pick it up in 2 or 3 days!
How rude is that!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=47658
[/QUOTE]

2-3 days????? they should clean it immediately!!!

couldnt there be germs or bacteria or something from the cat..???

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Cynthia is my older sister. i always assume everyone knows who i'm talking about. sorry.
LOL.

oakland and san francisco freaks me out. there are soo many weirdos...and you proved my opinion. LOL

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
lol i've always been afraid to ask.. thanks for clearing it up for me. i didn't wanna be like "oh your sister?" and you'd be like um... no haha. so i figured i'd just ask. thanks.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Originally posted by puppylucy@Mar 30 2005, 10:40 PM
by the way that's soo fun you live with your sister. how much older is she?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=47666
[/QUOTE]

I couldn't imagine living with my sister! We care for each other and we talk to each other on the phone all the time, but I can't see us living together AT ALL!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
i'm 23, my sister is 30. and we live with our mom. which we are sorta regretting. LOL.

she gets mean with gruffi. like she'll ignore him.
and we thought we "needed" her because cynthia was working from 6am to 4pm monday through friday.

and my mom is soo annoying. like she smokes and stuff.

anyway. LOL. it is fun living with my sister because we're bestfriends.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Originally posted by doctorcathy@Mar 31 2005, 12:34 AM
and my mom is soo annoying.  like she smokes and stuff. 

anyway.  LOL.  it is fun living with my sister because we're bestfriends. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=47688
[/QUOTE]

awww ur mom doesnt seem annoying!! she seems like a nice mom and SHE COOKS FOR ALL UR BABIES AT HOME !!! even jongee !!!!

yeah, cynthia and u really get along great, i can tell

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by mee+Mar 30 2005, 08:34 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Tyler's Sis
@Mar 30 2005, 11:31 PM
How rude is that!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=47658
2-3 days????? they should clean it immediately!!!

couldnt there be germs or bacteria or something from the cat..???

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=47660
[/B][/QUOTE]
Yeah my mom told them that it's unhealthy for that cat to be there but they said nothing and then said again "2 to 3 days" and hung up.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by ButterCloudandNoriko+Mar 31 2005, 12:01 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-puppylucy
@Mar 30 2005, 10:40 PM
by the way that's soo fun you live with your sister. how much older is she?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=47666
I couldn't imagine living with my sister! We care for each other and we talk to each other on the phone all the time, but I can't see us living together AT ALL!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=47675
[/B][/QUOTE]

-_- I would have to bury it myself. I couldn't stand it.
But then, I am a cat lover, so this whole thread really broke my heart and made me sick.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Oh my gosh, that is so sad

2-3 days is just gross. I wouldn't be able to bury it, but you better believe I would call my dad
(I'm totally a daddy's girl)!

My sister is my best friend! We will be living together this summer! I can't wait.
She will be 21 in June and I'm 23. It will be fun to be able to go get a couple of drinks with her!!

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
-_- I would have to bury it myself. I couldn't stand it.
But then, I am a cat lover, so this whole thread really broke my heart and made me sick.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=47712
[/QUOTE]

Yes-we live on a busy street too-and my husband has had to bury a couple of kitties (not ours)-it breaks my heart too.....it seems like springtime there are so many kitties hit by cars

1 - 20 of 22 Posts