Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Has anyone else noticed since the hoilday skin has been put in place we don't see ANY ads? How refreshing! Maybe we should have special skins all the time...? ;)

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
QUOTE (Starsmom @ Dec 20 2009, 02:04 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=864863
Has anyone else noticed since the hoilday skin has been put in place we don't see ANY ads? How refreshing! Maybe we should have special skins all the time...? ;)[/B]
It is a coincidence, likely. VerticalScope changed over to the type of ads it is presenting here so that is likely the reason you are not seeing the puppy mill ads, etc. I'm sure you can see that these ads are mostly for major companies, which helps weed out the puppy sellers.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I was scanning craigslist in Las Vegas and some idiot was posting that they have a 10 month old Maltese who weights 3 1/2 pounds and there looking for a boyfriend to have puppy's with her. I try not to judge but really you want to breed a puppy that is way to small, to whoever has a dog I just can't stand it. When will people grow a brain.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Heartless oportunists...

Some girl with a small female Maltese approached my Hubby & I when we were at a doggie Halloween contest at a local boutique pet merchandise store this year, she acted very friendly seeming as if she wanted to get to know us then next thing you know she is asking what our dog Baby's weight, age & sex are. Then she asks for our phone number and if we live in the area. It took me a minute to realize what she was getting at I was really taken aback when I realized she wanted to mate her dog with mine. When I told her my boy Baby had been neutered she disappeared INSTANTLY, literally turned on her heels & walked away from us without even a goodbye! Unfortuneately it seems like there are many out there in the world that need to "grow a brain" & even better yet, GROW A HEART:heart:!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts