Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whatever you want to call them!
Since the weather is warming up, I can't be dressing my girls any more, they just get too hot. So I started making marabou necklaces because they don't get caught or knotted in their hair. Just wanted to post some pictures in case anyone is interested. Here is a few, I have other colors and styles as well listed in my ebay store.

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
really cute!

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by RexsMom@Jul 12 2005, 09:51 AM
Those are really cute...if I had a girl!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=80606
[/QUOTE]

It's difficult for me to come up with cute boy stuff. I made a few boyish collars too. But every time I do a green or blue one it reminds me of cookie monster and oscar the grouch! LOL! I do have a black one with burberry ribbon bowtie and a multicolored one that are cute for boys.

·
Premium Member
949 Posts
Love your stuff! I have never used ebay. I think I'm the only one

Will log on later to purchase some dresses and such for miss Dixie. Stupid question [proof I am ebay ignorant] What is pay pal?

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by Fach@Jul 13 2005, 08:51 AM
Love your stuff! I have never used ebay. I think I'm the only one

Will log on later to purchase some dresses and such for miss Dixie. Stupid question [proof I am ebay ignorant] What is pay pal?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=80829
[/QUOTE]

I give spoiled maltese member 20% off on my store listings, so don't go through ebay as I don't know how to give you the discount that way. Just pm me with what you'd like to order and I'll send you a total. Paypal is a way to pay through credit or debit card. It's very handy but I'm happy to take a check or money order from you too. Thank you for looking.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts