Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to share a product that I've been using for years. I love it. It is Graham Webb Silk Repair Thermacore Therapy Advanced Hair Recovery Treatment. It is a two part system. So if you buy it you need to get Part A and Part B. The bottles (33.8oz each) are around $25 each. You can also buy a 1oz packet of it for like $4. I love this product. It is recommend to leave it on for 15 minutes with heat but what I do is wash my hair with a deep cleanser before bed and put the deep conditioner on with a shower cap and sleep with it in. When I get up in the morning I wash it out. It leaves your hair very silky.

I have shoulder length hair and use 2tbsp of each part. So if you have longer hair you would use more, shorter hair less. You want to make sure you coat your hair really good.

I couldn't find any good pictures of the packet or the bottles so I'll take some pictures of it when I get home.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Thanks! I have very dry hair and am always looking for a good conditioner...I will definitely try it...do you buy it at beauty salon stores? :D

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I used to get it at my hair salon but they no longer carry it. Last time I got it I had to get it from the internet. Even with shipping it was the same price (maybe even a few bucks cheaper) as I paid in the salon. I think I got mine from Diamond Beauty or something like that. My boss found it on Ebay a couple of months ago. I think she got hers for $35-40.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I try to use it every 1-2 weeks. It is actually a pretty light weight conditioner. I have naturally wavy/curly hair. But if I use a "heavy" product it weighs the curls down. This one is great because it is so light. I just used it last night and I keep running my hands through my hair because it is so silky.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've thought about trying it on Lexi! I just don't know how she would feel about having to have 2 baths in a day.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know it is a really long name! LOL

I would recommend getting a couple of the 1oz packets and trying that. You could probably get 1-3 times out of one packet, depending on the length of your hair. I'm able to get 2 tries out of one packet. That way if you don't like it you don't have $40-50 invested in it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts