Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Haley is only allowed on the sofa when invited and can only sit on lap or blanket. I was upstairs and when I came downstairs, here is where I found her.

Not only is she lying directly on the sofa, she has her entire body on a pillow!! I guess the sofa wasn't nice enough and she preferred the pillow. I think she does this because she lays on the pillows on my sister's place (in the blanketed section). Soo cute but a big no-no in my household!

**sorry pictures are not straight**

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,468 Posts
Haley looks so precious, content, lovable---how could one ever be upset w/that face?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
She doesn't look worried - I just picked her up anyway since it was time to go to bed. Her face says it all "Yes, I'm lying her comfortably - do you have a problem with that??". She's super cute though and very well loved. I think she does it all the time at my sister's place.

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Awe-but it's so hard to get mad at that sweet little face. :wub: My Rose is a "pillow puppy", too and I do let her get on the sofa. :HistericalSmiley:Haley must have a little headache, thus the head on the pillow. :yes:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Can you blame her? She's thinking "Hmmm pillows. These MUST have been put here for me. Let me try them out just for a minute. Z-z-z-z-z-z":wub:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts