Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
:eek: Yuck! Is that what it is called? Where did you get it? That is worse than outside pig parts like ears and snouts etc!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
when i read the topic, i thought it was something you saw in school LOL...weird..better idea than feeding them a pizzle stick i guess.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
what does the lung look like? i know smokehouse has a variety pack that they sell.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
I can handle the big ears and the hooves (although i havnt ever got any for sunny i have bought them for past dogs) but i dont know if i could buy a sheep lung that might just gross me out to much lol i am such a wimp about this stuff, i guess it would depend what it looks like though i am picturing something pretty nasty in my mind

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Being diabetic, I really have to watch Lady's treats and the carbs in biscuits will send her blood sugar way up in between meals. Since a day without treats is like a day without sunshine for her, lammie lungs and freeze dried chicken breast are 2 freebie treats for her. They really aren't nasty at all, although I do think the chicken breast is a healthier choice.

I ordered mine from a catalogue, but I did see them in Walmart recently.

·
Registered
36 Posts
My vet recommended the lamb lung treats when my former doxie was overweight. They have a brand name "Baa Baa Q's" -- I know, it's weird and funny -- but they have discounted brands also. They are like freeze dried lungs and they have no fat but dogs LOVE THEM. I was freaked out at first, but I got so used to it because they are such healthy treats and crunchy... that's about all I know about it.... except it doesn't freak me out as much as pig ears.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
OHHHH, my dogs have tried baa baa ques!!!! they loved them!!! they seem healthy.

·
Registered
35 Posts
OMG That would really gross my husband out. I showed him pig ears once and he said we would stick with nyla bone and milk bones. We also buy her doggie chocolate drops. She'll do anything foe them.
BETTY

1 - 15 of 15 Posts