Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am shaking and am crying in shock, my niece never fed her cats today because she works for this spiteful cat breeder, she rang to day she would be late and could someone feed her cats. I was feeding them and one of them is rather spiteful I think I might have accidently trod on it and it attacked me mauled my leg and bit it. I fell as he bit me the same way as with gregory thre was blood all on the floor where he bit me .I am shaking it has brought back all the memories of that day.

·
Premium Member
20,056 Posts
Oh no.....how horrible you must be feeling!!!!! Have a good cry for Gregory, but then try not to dwell on it for too long. ........darn cat.....grrrrrr:angry:....I know he must have been startled, but I hate cat scratches!!

Hope you're ok.

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Oh my goodness, I hope that you'll be OK - Cat scratches are very bad, since they roam about in their litter boxes - be sure to treat your wound.

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
not for me

Cats are beautiful but, I do not really like them near me! I feed them if they are homeless but that is a about it!:w00t::w00t:

·
Premium Member
3,650 Posts
Ask your physician if you should be on antibiotics. Cat scratches and bites get infected very easily. Been there done that. One evening afer dark, my cat Gracie followed me to the barn when I was feeding the large animals. When I came back to the house, I didn't see her lying in the path and I accidently stepped on her. She scratched my leg and it got very infected very quickly.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Oh no! How scarey!! I am so sorry you had to go through that! :(

Please do go see the doctor if it is a bad wound or if it get's noticably red. The scratches can be painful, and like the ladies have said, can get quite infected. I too had a cat scratch on my leg that within 2 days went from a small cut to very red and swollen with infection.

Take care sweetie

·
Premium Member
24,025 Posts
I'm so sorry this incident triggered such painful memories. I agree about seeing the doctor. My neighbor recently was scratched by her cat and got a very bad infection from it and needed antibiotics. Hope you'll feel better.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts