Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was thinking when I joined SM and heard some people say their PM box is full, "How the heck does that happen? It would take me forever." Apparently, forever is here.:w00t: Yup my box is 90% full. It's a royal PITA to go to each PM, open and go to the bottom and click the two places to delete. Is there ary way to put checks in the box next to the list of PMs (there is a little box for that next to each PM) and delete all those that I would check? If it doesn't exist, is there a way for SM admin to create that (just like what I have when I go into webmail on my e-mail server). If not, am I missing an easier way to mass delete without deleting every PM? Help, before it's too late and I never hear from anyone again.:smcry:

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
Sue,

The little boxes are on the right. Where it says for example: Messages 9.... if you check the little box next to it will check all of them. Then scroll down and there's a drop down menu.... one of the options is delete.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sue,

The little boxes are on the right. Where it says for example: Messages 9.... if you check the little box next to it will check all of them. Then scroll down and there's a drop down menu.... one of the options is delete.
:forgive me::forgive me::smheat: I never made it all the way down the page to figure out there was a drop down menu there. THANK YOU, DEBBIE. :thumbsup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts