Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all THANK YOU,THANK YOU Jilly, Coco and Paris! The girls loved their prezzies!

While I tried my best to get them "interested" in the package, they were more intrested in each other. But I got still got some picces and a video :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And here they are playing- Macie thinks she is a lap dog! Little does she know, she is a little to big. Delilah is just a Mama's girl, period!

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
Aww they're so cute playing with their toys. When I saw Macie in your title I thought you got a new baby and I missed it! Macie looks like a love, she's so funny sitting on your little boy.

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here are two more picces~ All the goodies and once of Delilah modeling her dress :)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
I am so glad Macie & Delilah enjoyed their gifts!
And Wow! Macie is wearing clothes very well!
I sent the "Spoiled" shirt for Macie so she could be a Spoiled Sheltie! ;)

Delilah looks so pretty in the blue dress and matching bow.
The purple bows are because it's one of her fav colours
and the pink bows I thought were pretty! And match the beaded leash. :)

I hope you have fun with the canine cookbook!
I bought one too, but I haven't tried any of the recipes yet.

The Kong balls are so Delilah sized!
I guess you'd have to keep them away from Macie.

I am hoping the pink and purple bone toys are durable enough for Macie.

The video was great! Delilah is so stunning.
Macie seemed to be having so much fun.
Coco watched the video with me too!

The Christmas tree ornment holds a pic on both sides,
so maybe Delilah and Macie? Or your family. :)

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
What wonderful gifts. Both Delilah and Macie look like they're really enjoying opening and playing with the gifts.

Wonderful reveal!!! :)

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Great gifts! Jilly, Coca and Paris did a great job.:thumbsup:
Macie is a beautiful girl and I swear you can see the sweetness just by looking at her.:wub:
Delilah has grown into a beautiful girl! You need to post pictures more often. :wub:

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Great gifts! Jilly, Coca and Paris did a great job.:thumbsup:
Macie is a beautiful girl and I swear you can see the sweetness just by looking at her.:wub:
Delilah has grown into a beautiful girl! You need to post pictures more often. :wub:
I agree about Delilah.
We'll all have to start bugging Laura to post more Delilah! :chili:

·
Premium Member
4,905 Posts
What great gifts your girls got. I love the shirt on Macie. She is a beauty Laura. Delilah is her usual beautiful, sweet self. Her new dress looks great on her. What a pretty color for her. Love the video!
Jilly, Coco and Paris did a wonderful job getting just the right gifts.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Delilah and Macie were totally spoiled by Coco and Paris (and Jilly too!)! They must have been extra good this year. Delilah is just beautiful!!!! Very cute video.

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
I sure enjoyed watching your video. Your little boy is a doll. Macie & Delilah made out pretty good. Their santa did an excellent job!

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
TY all!

Jilly- I just wanted to tell you how much Macie loves those pink and purple toys! She constantly has one in her mouth. I think she knows there must be a bottle thingy in there, by the sound. Water/Coke bottles are one of her favorite toys to play with in the yard. We often throw empty ones out there for her to play with and when she has crushed them up good we just toss them. LOL it keeps her busy!!

Thank you again so much, you and the fluffies were awesome to us! xoxo

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Awe-how cute!:wub: Delilah likes her new toy.:wub: She got some really nice gifts-great reveal! Hey, I loved your video. Delilah barks kind of like my Lily. Pretty tree!

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
wow, so many great gifts from Jill, Coco, and Paris!!
little Delilah looks so happy with them, great pics!!:wub:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts