Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was trying to figure out where all this white stuffing was coming from! Well, I just found the source!

This was one of Delilah's Valentine's present's.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh no, not the TP! My first Malt did that and it drove me nuts! Roll after roll, Prince would sling it through the entire house. Around here I am pretty good at making sure all the doors are closed to the bedrooms/bathroom! She is taking a liking to shoes lately.

·
Registered
847 Posts
:HistericalSmiley:aww who'd know that behind that cute face was a killer?? i wonder who will be next.

it's hilarious to see our sweet darlings turn into crazies when the right toy comes along...

·
Registered
707 Posts
When Bianca was little we used to have a box that we called the toy cemetery. She donated a toy at least once a week to this box. Every few weeks I would take them out and try to stitch back up what was salvageable. It got to the point that she knew I would "fix them" and she would sit and wait under the shelve of the box for me to get my needle and thread so that she could get them back. We also lost a combined total of 22 pairs of shoes while she was teething. Bitsy on the other hand is quite happy chewing on her toys and hasn't touched either a pair of shoes nor a toilet paper roll. I guess its the fact that she has Bianca to terrorize and there's no need to occupy her time with other things.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts