Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just dropped B Man off at the vet for his dental. Little prayers and fingers and paws crossed would be greatly appreciated for my Benny.

I'll update when I hear from the vet!

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Good luck, little dude. My.... you've had both ends worked on now!!!!

What's mommy doing to you????? :w00t:

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Tammy, I'm sending lots of positive thoughts for little Benny!!! Let us know when he is back with his mouth sparkling white!!

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Hope everything will be fine with your little men after the dental cleaning, Tammy!

In our thoughts Ulli and me will be close to you and of course him! I keep all my fingers crossed and Ulli her paws, LOL!

Alexandra :wub:

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Good luck, little dude. My.... you've had both ends worked on now!!!!

What's mommy doing to you????? :w00t:
:HistericalSmiley:poor guy!

Thanks everyone! Leaving them at the vet is the worst, isn't? I just keep picturing those big eyes looking at me begging me not to leave him.

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
I'm sure Benny will be fine and he'll forgive you for leaving him as soon as he sees your face. :wub:
Let us know how he did and give him a hug for us.

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Saying prayers for my man Benny. Let us know when he's done. I just HATE having to take them for stuff like this. I'm always a nervous wreck! :smpullhair:

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Ahhh I know little benny will do just fine, but saying some prayers for him anyway :thumbsup:. I know I always hate leaving my babies at the vet... always feel a bit guilty, even though I know KNOW I'm doing the right thing for them!

·
Premium Member
17,468 Posts
Come home well & soon little Benny!

1 - 20 of 75 Posts