Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, guys. My company is putting together a team to participate in the October 8th Race For The Cure in Des Moines, IA. As a team member I need to collect a minimum of $250 in pledges. If you would like to make a contribution for the cause go to my pledge page for the Des Moines Race For The Cure.

Below is a little about bit about the commitment my company has made.
MediNotes Corporation, a nationwide provider of Electronic Medical Record Solutions for Physicians has announced that it will create teams in EVERY local Komen Race for the Cure® event held between September 1, 2005 and August 31, 2006 held within the United States.  Teams will be made up of MediNotes Employees, Board Members, Value Added Resellers and Customers.  Each team’s goal will be to raise a minimum of $2,500.  The company expects this effort will raise approximately $250,000 for the local Komen Race for the Cure® program affiliates across the United States.

To our knowledge, this is the first time that a company has attempted to participate in every Komen Race for the Cure® city in the United States.  Accomplishing this initiative will help to raise a great deal of national and local awareness to the cause.[/B]
If you have any question let me know.

Thanks for your help!
Kristi

1 - 1 of 1 Posts