Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sometimes we can express a mood and feeling in one word, and also our moods/feelings change throughout the day. We experience so many moods, so in one word.....right now....I feel......................

It is a 5 letter word, start with an H and ends with a Y

NO YOU PERVERTS!!!!!

HAPPY :D

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Scooby just made me laugh so right now I feel B.....D

My word is Blessed

Hubby went out and picked up a poop Scooby had deposited on the grass early this morning so he coiuld mow, well out went Scooby and gave him another

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by Scoobydoo@Jun 13 2005, 02:10 PM
Hubby went out and picked up a poop Scooby had deposited on the grass early this morning so he coiuld mow, well out went Scooby and gave him another 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=72194
[/QUOTE]

HA HA HA!!! Just one question though...... WHY do this outside?

I've always seen the "pooper scoopers" for sale at wal-mart and other pet places and wondered just who uses these things if the dog goes outside.

Well, we had a new neighbor move into the house across the street... and low and behold, I saw him one morning about 6:30AM following (yes..following right behind his little chiwawa (sp)..) and he was scooping the poop up right behind her.

I had never seen anyone do this, nor had I known anyone that owned a pooper scooper.

I don't worry about it when they go outside..... fertilizes my yard and Schuster will not leave the yard if he's not on a chain... and I think that it has something to do with that scent. Sometimes I'll let him go out on his own with no leash only while I'm outside supervising him. He gets to run the yard and enjoy the outside with his freedom. He does really well. But he's never out there longer than 10-15 mins and NEVER without my prescence.

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
[HA HA HA!!! Just one question though...... WHY do this outside?]
Well, Scooby has always gone outside to go potty, he would never use a pee pad or a litter box, so he just goes out in his little back yard we made for him. We use Glad Sandwich bags to pick up his poop, put it in a little bin the tie the bigger bag up and dispose of it each week in the trash. Hubby is very fussy about picking up and dislikes having it on the lawn, especially when he mows, and if he stepped on it he wouldn't be a very happy chappy either.

We have this elderly guy down the road who walks his two dogs and allows them to defecate in everyone's front yard, well he left us a nasty big pile of it, and you guessed it, hubby almost stepped in it. Well he waited the next day for the guy to walk by and began a conversation with him, and in that friendly chat he mentioned about a dog pooping on our front lawn and told him he knows a few hog farmers who would be willing to supply about a ton of pig poop so that he could dump it in the front yard of who ever owns the lawn pooper. These days those dogs are now walked on a leash and we have seen that guy actually carrying a poop bag

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Overwhelmed (too much stuff on my plate)
Anxious (can't wait until June 30 when some of the stuff is off my plate for a month)

Leave it to me to not be able to say "one"!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
painful...i twisted my ankle today tripping in the hall at school.....it will be fun tomorrow seeing patients...hope i can walk lol

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Miserable......I think I have the flu.......

-c

1 - 20 of 20 Posts