Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Breathtaking.:wub::wub: Such beauty in such an arid area. I've never been to the desert when anything's blooming. Thanks for sharing.

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
I love the pink cactus.......that is outstanding. Hmmmm, wonder if it would grow in NC. What is the name of it? I will check into that. We have someone that lives on a road that I go on to get out on the bypass and she has a cactus that is hugh and it blooms but it is white and not as outstanding as the one you have. Thanks for sharing~~~

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It is an Argentine Hedgehog. The one in my signature is an Argentine Giant. The flowers are beautiful but last only one day.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
the pink flowers are stunning! I went to Death Valley at the end of March, but didn't get to see any wild flowers, still had a great time at the dunes though!

It is an Argentine Hedgehog. The one in my signature is an Argentine Giant. The flowers are beautiful but last only one day.
Fleeting beauty aw

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Thanks...never heard of that before. My Mom has some datura growing in her backyard...also only last one day (fragrant white flowers which are very pretty). I love the little bits of WOW in the desert landscape! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts