Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi my name is priscilla and i live in irvine ca i am looking for a maltese breeder with a puupy male that will get no bigger then 6 lbs if yo know of any or are one please contact me asap!!! desperatly want a new baby to take home and love thank you. email me at [email protected] thank you

·
Registered
514 Posts
Eh, I don't think they have Irvine in craigslist and I don't really know SoCal so please check craigslist.org to see if there's a close city. I'll help you look if you like. :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you i will look everyone who reads this please help i want a amltese puppy so bad and am jst looking for a good breeder who can give me a healthy happy puppy thanks

·
Registered
9,288 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Hi. I'm in Irvine. I got my little girl from Kelly's Maltese, up above San Francisco. It was worth the trip.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by a2z@Mar 28 2005, 11:07 AM
Hi. I'm in Irvine. I got my little girl from Kelly's Maltese, up above San Francisco. It was worth the trip.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=46801
[/QUOTE]

I think this is "your" Kelly's Maltese... Corning, CA. It is an awesome site... fun just to look at to see all the zillion photos and movies of gorgeous Maltese: Kelly's Maltese

·
Registered
942 Posts
Hello prissybaby,

Chanel's breeder is Martha Thomas. I think she is a great breeder. She is actually showing some dogs at the dog show in Vista, CA today and Sunday, August 7th.

This is her info...

Thomas, Martha I.
Marlee Maltese
[email protected]
7162 Rubidoux
Yucca Valley, CA
92284-5963
760-365-1679

I think Chanel is a sweet dog. How are you doing in your search?

~Elegant

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'm in Irvine also, and from my research I couldn't find any "reputable" breeders close by. From contacting those on the AMA site, I also reached Martha Thomas, and liked her best. She was extremely sweet, answered all my questions, and from what I recall, she was breeding at the time, and should have a litter that was born at the end of last month. If it's not to late, you should contact her asap!!!

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Originally posted by Tyler's Sis@Mar 28 2005, 12:12 AM
Eh, I don't think they have Irvine in craigslist and I don't really know SoCal so please check craigslist.org to see if there's a close city. I'll help you look if you like. :D
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=46727
[/QUOTE]

there are a lot of backyard breeders and puppymills advertising on the craigslist , theres lots of ads flagged in the pet section, esp. in the losangeles craigslist

1 - 11 of 11 Posts