Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

21 - 40 of 441 Posts

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Oh no, Tracey! I cannot believe this! I'm so sorry you and your husband are going through this, after all you have already been through. I'm glad your husband is okay and I'm praying that beautiful little Ben will be too. I'm sending you lots and lots of prayers, Tracey...you will be in my thoughts. Please keep us updated as you can.

·
Premium Member
2,795 Posts
Oh no, just reading this Tracey. So sorry to hear about little Ben. Sending prayers that he will recover completely and quickly. Hope DH is ok too.:grouphug::grouphug:

·
Premium Member
7,952 Posts
Praying for strength for you and your DH as you go thru this difficult time! And of course for Ben to make a full recovery! Remember, he's the most beautiful fluff of us all! He has so many prayers right now.

·
Registered
3,656 Posts
I just saw this now and will be praying for little Ben that he has a quick recovery and that you and your Husband will be ok too. When you get a chance to let us know how Ben is doing, please do so.

·
Premium Member
9,552 Posts
I am so sorry to hear this. I can not image what the three of you must be going through. I am glad your husband did not hurt himself from the fall. I hope that Ben will be alright; he seems to be recovering so it may be a good sign.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
OMGoodness, Tracey I'm so sorry to hear about this, it's tragic on so many levels. I am glad your DH is ok, but I know he feels just awful. Steve and I are sending all our love and prayers to Ben and hope he recovers fully and quickly!

21 - 40 of 441 Posts