Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

41 - 60 of 441 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Oh Tracey, how scary. I am praying for you all. Please God, let this sweet little boy recover fully and quickly.

·
Premium Member
4,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
My dear SM family, thank you to each one for your thoughts and prayers. Ben is doing better this evening. Shock symptoms have resolved and his blood pressure and heart rate are stable. He is still struggling a bit with his gait but continues to stand and take a few steps. His breathing has stabilized as well. We are beside ourselves with worry, but the vets are pretty optimistic. One of them told us, "we may have dodged the big one". Your continued prayers are appreciated. Thanks again to each one of you.

·
Premium Member
19,981 Posts
OMG Tracey! Not our BEN!!!! I love that boy!! You're update is reassuring, but I'm still upset about him!! It brings back so many memories. Stan accidently stepped on....and killed our puppy five years ago....

My heart is with you guys...you've been through so much lately....

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
Oh, Tracey I am so happy he has stabilized. I have been thinking about you and your husband all day. He must be beside himself. I mean it if you ever need anything, I am only 30 minutes away. We will continue to keep you in our thoughts and prayers that everyone will be a okay.

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
I am glad Ben is doing better...this is good news...praying for a complete recovery...thank you for the update..big :grouphug:s

·
Premium Member
4,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
I just had to share with everyone...I just got a tail wag!!! He is laying there as I talk to him wagging his tail like crazy.

·
Premium Member
15,979 Posts
Thanks for the update. I just came from the vet with Laurel(ear infection) and I kept thinking I've got to check on Ben.i'm happy that the vet is optimistic about him, and the tail wag.... Wonderful!

·
Registered
3,645 Posts
Prayers will continue for a 100% recovery for Ben. Sorry that this had to happen but was so happy to see that Ben has improved already. Hope that everyone gets a good nights rest.

·
Premium Member
23,996 Posts
Oh no, Tracey. I was sick all night and just checked into SM for a few minutes this morning and now I see this. :smcry: The three of you must have been in shock. I'm so very sorry and so thankful that it sounds like Ben is improving and will be okay. Unfortunately accidents happen and I know your husband must feel so horrible about it. You've been through way too much, my dear. So glad to hear about the tail wag.:chili::chili: I'm wagging mine just hearing that! (You don't want to see that :w00t:) Please give us updates and our love to your hubby. It could happen to anyone.

41 - 60 of 441 Posts