Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If its not the blackberry its the laptop.. stop ignoring me!! im going to destroy this thing- dex scratches and beats it up every morning..

dexsep10.jpg

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:That's right Dex sometimes you just have to demand attention..
Love a man that takes charge!!!:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Hahaha! Cosy scratches my legs until I pay attention to her if I'm on the computer. They are not good sharers.

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
hahahha! I had to laugh out loud at Dex's picture because I see this every day with my Bailey. Every single time I have my laptop in my lap, Bailey will come push it away so he can have my lap all to himself.

Dex sure is a cutie. He actually looks like he's trying to type...are you trying to talk to us on SM, Dex??

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
So hilarious! That expression on Dex is priceless. It reminds me of one of Casanova's. Hahaha!! I miss that little man Dex.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Oh Dex is so cute Max does the same thing when on the phone he barks at me as well as the computer. He has bad manners so I have to throw him a treat when I am on long distance...lol

·
Premium Member
6,090 Posts
:HistericalSmiley:Dex, you are hilarious as well as handsome. My Lily has a thing for keyboards, too. She types pretty well using paws. The only problem is, I can't understand a thing she types.:HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
Uh oh. I think Dex is ordering some treats on line. :w00t: Lots of treats. :w00t::w00t: I would "step away from the computer ma'am" and give that fluff a hug. :HistericalSmiley: He's so cute!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts