Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I called Du Tran to let him know how my retiree ( Bleu Jade) who we call Jilli Bean is doing. BTW she is doing great and really fitting in here.

He mentioned that he will have another retiree within the next weeks. I believe she is young too. I think he said her name is Diamond Movie Star. Since he doesn't put his retirees on his website I thought I would let you all know. It is a great way to get a quality dog thats spayed and utd with immunizations and dental and since he shows so much you might even be lucky enough to see her progeny in the show ring. His contact numbers are on his website www.diamondmaltese.com

My retiree's last 2 puppies might be show quality, at least he is hoping so and I really would love to go watch their progress at the local shows.

Here is a picture of my retiree, Jilli- she is a beauty and very lovey. She is still like a puppy and 4.8 lbs!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
=EmmasMommy;1767501]I called Du Tran to let him know how my retiree ( Bleu Jade) who we call Jilli Bean is doing. BTW she is doing great and really fitting in here.

He mentioned that he will have another retiree within the next weeks. I believe she is young too. I think he said her name is Diamond Movie Star. Since he doesn't put his retirees on his website I thought I would let you all know. It is a great way to get a quality dog thats spayed and utd with immunizations and dental and since he shows so much you might even be lucky enough to see her progeny in the show ring. His contact numbers are on his website www.diamondmaltese.com
[QUOTE/]
I emailed him and he quickly responded to me which I thought was very nice and professional. He said he did not have any retirees at the moment but would keep me in mind. :)

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
=EmmasMommy;1767501]I called Du Tran to let him know how my retiree ( Bleu Jade) who we call Jilli Bean is doing. BTW she is doing great and really fitting in here.

[QUOTE/]
I emailed him and he quickly responded to me which I thought was very nice and professional. He said he did not have any retirees at the moment but would keep me in mind. :)
Geez I just spoke to him on Tuesday. He must have found a home for her already. Sorry Carol.

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
I called Du Tran to let him know how my retiree ( Bleu Jade) who we call Jilli Bean is doing. BTW she is doing great and really fitting in here.

My retiree's last 2 puppies might be show quality, at least he is hoping so and I really would love to go watch their progress at the local shows.

Here is a picture of my retiree, Jilli- she is a beauty and very lovey. She is still like a puppy and 4.8 lbs!
I love your little girl Cat.....You could not have found a more beautiful little one any place. She is soooo easy on the eye!!!!:wub:

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Diane, Thanks for the compliments !

Jilli ( Bleu Jade) is the sister of CH Diamond Little Prince who is my Mimi's father .
Their parents were CH Marcris Don Juan and Angel Diamond Little Gordy
So Jilli is Mimi's aunt and I believe Twinkle is Mimi's distant cousin - I believe Remy and Twinkle are cousins too

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Diane, Thanks for the compliments !

Jilli ( Bleu Jade) is the sister of CH Diamond Little Prince who is my Mimi's father .
Their parents were CH Marcris Don Juan and Angel Diamond Little Gordy
So Jilli is Mimi's aunt and I believe Twinkle is Mimi's distant cousin - I believe Remy and Twinkle are cousins too
And Jilli is Remy's aunt!!!

·
Registered
10,048 Posts

[QUOTE/]
:w00t: Carol, Your getting another one :faint:

·
Registered
4,975 Posts
Well, if it happens it happens. Now you will "HAVE" to come down and see my pack..........and meet me! :D :D :D
Andrea she is scary scary scary! She keeps telling me "no 4 is a nice number" but as soon as someone post about a retiree female or she browses Pet Finder that "no 4 is a nice number" goes out the window.:w00t: I think she is subconsciously trying to catch up with me and my five! :innocent::innocent::innocent:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts