Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the site but have been referring to your posts for some time for information. I am expecting a beautiful little girl from Diamond and want to make sure those of you with Diamond puppies have been happy! Also, I am having major concerns that she is being shipped but I am just too far to drive. Can someone please put my mind at ease?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Hi and welcome! I don't have any first hand knowledge with Diamond puppies but there are members here who have Diamond puppies so maybe they'll see this post and give you some feedback. However, I do know that their puppies are very gorgeous! :D Congrats!

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
My Matilda was shipped to me, in the summer, she came in very early in the morning, didn't have to worry about the heat.
Diamond maltese are beautiful. congrats

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, ladies. She looks absolutely beautiful. She is a little over 9 months old and a mere 3.5 lbs! She is joining my two other Maltese babies! Having three isn't too many, right? I am nervous how my others will adapt...

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Congratulations! Diamond Malts are wonderful. Please post pics when you get your baby.

Welcome to SM!!

p.s.: You might get more responses also in the Breeder or Introduce Yourself section.

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
See if the breeder offers a courier service. We have a wonderful lady that hand delivers our babies to their new homes.. Your other Maltese will do fine with the new one after a small adjustment period

1 - 8 of 8 Posts