Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the site but have been referring to your posts for some time for information. I am expecting a beautiful little girl from Diamond and want to make sure those of you with Diamond puppies have been happy! Also, I am having major concerns that she is being shipped but I am just too far to drive. Can someone please put my mind at ease?

· Registered
183 Posts
Hi and welcome! I don't have any first hand knowledge with Diamond puppies but there are members here who have Diamond puppies so maybe they'll see this post and give you some feedback. However, I do know that their puppies are very gorgeous! :D Congrats!

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, ladies. She looks absolutely beautiful. She is a little over 9 months old and a mere 3.5 lbs! She is joining my two other Maltese babies! Having three isn't too many, right? I am nervous how my others will adapt...

· Premium Member
106 Posts
See if the breeder offers a courier service. We have a wonderful lady that hand delivers our babies to their new homes.. Your other Maltese will do fine with the new one after a small adjustment period

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.