Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

Unfortunately, we have not been on the forum much since Diamond made significant recovery from her surgery.

Immediately after Diamond made progress in recovering, Diamond (and her mommy) moved for good to a new home. Diamond and her mom (Tiffany) had been living with Tiffany's parents. It was a bad situation for both of them because Tiffany's parents were always screaming, violent and sometimes hurt Diamond. :angry:

However, now they safely live with Tiffany's boyfriend (Diamond's Daddy) Chris. The moving process and new jobs kept Diamond's mommy and daddy very busy so they weren't on the forum much.

Now Diamond is back....and better than ever! She has completely recovered from her anal gland surgery. She goes to the bathroom like clockwork now! For awhile, it looked like the hair that had been shaved off her tial would not regrow. However, it has grown back now and Diamond has as glorious a maltese plume as can be found anywhere.

We look forward to catching up with everyone and to offering advice to anyone who has a little baby with anal gland or MRSA issues like Diamond had.

Poor Little Diamond a day after her surgery! She was in such pain and her mommy and daddy were SO worried for her!

Diamond: 3 mths after her surgery, living in her new house, freshly groomed, and loving life! :chili:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Chris and Tiffany -- as I said in my PM, I'm so thrilled for the three of you. Such great news on all fronts. Can't wait to see new photos of Diamond, please:) Oh -- you did post pix. They didn't show up when I first read your post. She's gorgeous!!

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Thank goodness you got yourself and Diamond out of there! :( *hugs* I'm so glad you guys are back and that Diamond's 100% better! :party:

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Glad to hear that Diamond's surgery was a success! What a beautiful little girl Diamond is.:wub: I'm so happy that you and Diamond got out of that situation and you, Diamond and your boyfriend are all doing great. :grouphug:

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
I'm glad to hear that Diamond is doing well after the surgery. She's just a doll! I'm sorry to hear about your previous living arrangements and am happy you are both doing well. :)

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
I am so happy to hear of all the positive things happening for your little family. Diamond looks so happy now :biggrin: :grouphug:

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Such wonderful news that little Diamond has fully recovered from her surgery!!!:aktion033: Also glad that Diamond is now in a home where she is 100+% loved . She looks beautiful in her photo and so happy and contented! Best of everything to you all!

·
Premium Member
17,462 Posts
Wishing you and your beautiful Diamond better days ahead! She is precious!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
I'm so glad she is doing well. Thank goodness you removed the both of you from the abusive situation with your parents and I hope you don't ever have to go back there. It sounds so horrible and I'm glad you both are safe now.

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
I've been wondering about you and Diamond lately. Glad to see life is a lot brighter now...for everyone!!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks to everyone for welcoming back Diamond.

We've missed this forum too....and hearing/seeing about all of the lovely fluff butts!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Wow.... I didn't realize it's been almost a year since Tiffany and I were on this forum. Unfortunately, I work full-time and am studying for my second law degree and Tiffany is a relatively new teacher who also teaches summer school. We have so little free time. But, I have signed-up with my own account now so that I can pop on whenever I have a bit of free time or need a distraction from writing.
Diamond is doing great! It's been over a year since her surgery and she is still a loving, playfull little pup who just got a completely clean bill of health at her last check-up. Diamond's mommy (Tiffany) and I also just completed a pet first aid course so that we are better able to look after the little girl.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts