Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dianne had sent Ava some outfits. That was so very thoughtful, actually they came in the mail on Ava's birthday....and what's funny is Dianne didn't even realize her birthday was coming up. I don't know if I said a proper Thank you!!! :blush:....

The polka dot dress is a tad big on Ava, but I love it so much, I may put a stich in the side.
View attachment 90101

The bumble bee just about fits Abbey. It fits her neck perfectly and reaches around her belly, but the velcro doesn't cover itself completely.
View attachment 90102

I love the dress though!
View attachment 90103

This is the girls thread, but the boys wanted to be in it too......

so here's Tink
View attachment 90104

....and Arch.
View attachment 90105

Thanks for looking. Have a great day!!!

Thanks again Dianne!! You are so very thoughtful. :innocent: (Dianne, the pink sweater doesn't fit either one, darn it!!! - but it sure is adorable!!!!)

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Those two girls are so cute modeling their gorgeous dresses. :wub::wub: I think polka dots are the new pink after seeing Cosy in hers and now Ava. And look at Ms. Abbey in that bumble bee pattern and with the matching bow. They are too divine!! Happy you added those handsome boys too. That's the best photo I've ever seen of Tink and there's that heart throb Archie. Pat- you are blessed. And Dianne - just love those outfits!!:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
So nice of Dianne she has great taste in clothing:aktion033:, Abbey looks especially cute in that harness dress and bow:wub: Ava wears polka dots perfect:wub: Arch looks handsome as always:wub:
BUT that picture of Tinky Winky is just precious:tender::smootch: it's my all time favorite of him:wub:

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
That bee dress is precious! Those two girls look so sweet together. Love the dots, of course! Hi, Tink!

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
What cute pics!:wub: Little miss Ava looks like she is snapping back, quickly. All those outfits are so nice and how sweet of Dianne to send them.:blush:

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Oh my goodness, Abbey looks so cute in the bumblebee outfit and bow. Love the pic from the back looking over her shoulder! Of course Ava looks adorable, even if it is a little large. Love the pics of Tink and Archie~~~your babies have such individual personalities.........Love them!!

Here is the exact dress on Rain.......

Attachments

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Cute, cute, oh, so cute! Abbey looks perfectly adorable in her bright yellow dress - and Ava, looks magnificent in her brown and white polka dot dress - As Susan said, brown is the new pink.

Arch-man look as though he's just hanging low waiting for all the girly stuff to be done with - - - and Tink looks as though he’s ready for lunch.

What a sweet family, a very luck family, to have you at the helm.

Allie

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Too cute for words Pat:wub:....OMG, I love the outfits, how thoughtful of Dianne. (I just noticed she spells her name just like me!)

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
How sweet & thoughtful of Dianne. They look fabulous in the new outfits, wouldn't even know they aren't a perfect fit.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
oo god what beautiful dresses , looove the polka dots , and ur fluffs well they r gorgeous all of them

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Dianne is just the absolute sweetest!! Pat your crew is just darling. I love them in polka dots, bumblebees, and heck...even a paper bag!

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
What fantastic gifts! Both Abbie and Ava look precious in their new outfits! And the boys look great too! Dianne is just the sweetest!

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Ava looks so precious in her polka dots. Abbey looks darling in the bumble bee dress. I love that dress on her, very cute!!! The second photo of the girls is so precious. :wub: Tink is quite a character, I love his quirky demeanor. :wub2: Archie is quite the charmer! He's smiling in the pic, how adorable! How nice of Dianne to send the beautiful dresses!

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Great outfits from Dianne!!!! WOW those girls of yours are little fashionistas!!!! Love the dresses. And the boys....what little heart throbs!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts