Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Harleysmom@Jun 18 2005, 10:42 PM
well,
I can't figure out how to post pictures......isn't that awlful!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=73759
[/QUOTE]
To Pull A Photo Off The Internet

1. Right click on the image and choose "Save As" and then save it to your computer where you would normally save photos such as in My Documents, etc.

2. Upload the image from your computer to a hosting site such as Image Cave Image Cave Free Hosting. You can also upload it to the SM Gallery instead, but it'll take up valuable space for posting your baby's photos.

3. Find the photo that you uploaded and copy its URL. (Found in the Album section, etc.)

4. Go to your regular SM posting box and paste the URL in it. You should but IMG in front of it and /IMG at the end. Be sure to put brackets [ ] around it. OR you can let the computer do that for you by clicking IMG at the top of the posting area and paste your URL there and it will put in the IMG "tags" for you.

Another posting tip:
When posting a web site's address within your post you'll want to make it "clickable". Click on http:// at the top of the posting page on SM and when the pop-up box comes up, put your link there instead of directly in your post either by "pasting" or you can type it in. Another pop-up box will then come up, (it is pre-populated with "My Web Page"), you can simply paste again if your URL was copied and pasted from your address bar and the entire URL will show in your post or you can type in whatever you want and that is what will show up as your clickable link such as "Bla Bla Web Page".
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=50805

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Harleysmom@Jun 19 2005, 09:53 AM
Jeez......when I have a couple of hrs to figure this out I will do this.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=73808
[/QUOTE]

Hi, just follow the instructions for posting a pic in a post.... do it step by step and it's really easy... I promise!! Don't hesitate to PM me if you have any questions... we want to see pics!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts