Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, i have a maltese, Bitsy, who is 5.5 months old. I swear she knows that going potty anywhere other than on potty pads or outside is a "no-no" because once she does it and sees us look at her and notice, she goes running to her bed (which is where we put her for a timeout when she goes potty in the wrong place). Usually she's good about at least having accidents on the kitchen floor where it's easy to clean up but yesterday I come home (the day before we were gone all day) and she had pooped on my husbands shirt which was on the couch. Then I'm on the phone for 2 hours, I go to sit down and she's PEED on the couch! I'm at my wits end here with the potty training. I cannot remember to take her to the potty pad or outside every 20 minutes! she knows where she's supposed to go.. I swear! so, was she pissed at me for either leaving her alone too long the day before or being on the phone? any suggestions, this is getting REALLY old! ack!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.