Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figure out how to jump up on the couch? I was thinking maybe she never would. Darn.

She just came in from a potty, had a bad zoomie attack in the yard. Came flying in, hit the skids( I have laminate floors) and jumped up on the couch, jumped over to me in my chair.

Sigh.

I guess I'll need a throw rug now to stop the skids so she doesn't break a leg.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
She sounds like ball of energy:HistericalSmiley:

Mine has never climbed stairs or furniture but yesterday she ran up 5 concrete steps to go into my mother's home.:w00t:

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
I got the steps for Rocky early on, so he could go on and off the couch without jumping. He doesn't know how to jump off anything, but looks like he may try someday. I keep a throw on the sectional that I can wash. Your Spookie sounds like she was spooked, LOL!!! Too cute, I can see her sliding across the floor. Rocky does that on our tile too.

·
Premium Member
6,227 Posts
summer just will not jump. she looks up at you with her little princess Diana eyes ,
knowing she will be picked up .

·
Super Moderator
10,220 Posts
Sweetness isn't a jumper - I never let her and she's too lazy to try. Tessa, on the other hand, well, let's just say her one back leg isn't a leg but a giant spring. That girl can bounce off it like she was on a trampoline!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts