Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got Rocky's today! :chili: I'm not telling you what he is, you'll just have to stay in suspense till Halloween!:HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
I just got one for Bailey yesterday! I'm not sure if this is the one he'll be going with...if I see something better, I'll exchange it. Cant wait to see all the SM fluff in their costumes!

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Funny you should mention this! I just bought the fabric today to make Nissa and Nya's costumes and I can't wait to make them! I ordered Ozzy's because it was so hilarious when I saw it that I just had to have it! Here is a picture of it from the place I got it from. :HistericalSmiley:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
I know exactly how I want to dress Alvin, Chloe and Liberty. I just need to order them. Thanks for the reminder:thumbsup: . Reginald's just too old for dress up, but I'll give him treats.

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
I need to have the outfits made. Oh!! ....and I need to decorate the float!!!!! The work will begin soon...... right now it's all in my head.....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
842 Posts
HAHHAAHA Nelson should have the one you got for Ozzy.

I had one from Andy when he was a pumpkin, and it was so cute but sadly I didn't ever get any pictures of him in it :(

And I think it'd be too big for Nelson. So I guess I should start looking for something soon.

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I can't wait to see all of them...this is going to be so much fun. Rocky's first Halloween and I know he's not gonna like dressing up but Mommy doesn't care..he's doing it! My grandkids are anxious to see what he's going to be!

Pat, you are too much...I wish we had a parade here, that sounds great.

Paula, Let's see what can Matilda be? I'm going to PM you.

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
I'm pretty sure Casanova's going to be a sumo wrestler. Although I tried the outfit on him, and he looks more like Hugh Hefner. :HistericalSmiley: Figures.

I want to get like a cat or mouse outfit for Bijou...Hmm....better get on it!! Where do you guys buy costumes?

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
I haven't decided what i'm dressing Chloe, Riley and Noelle as this year. Last year we did a "Wizard of Oz" theme and the year before they were hippies. My creative juices haven't started to flow yet. :blink:

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I haven't decided what i'm dressing Chloe, Riley and Noelle as this year. Last year we did a "Wizard of Oz" theme and the year before they were hippies. My creative juices haven't started to flow yet. :blink:
I would love to see pictures of them. Do you still have any? The hippies sound so cute and I love the Wizard of Oz theme!! You are creative!:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts