Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The vet thought I was nuts with the first pup, now when I brought the third in they just asked me for his whole name!
My first Maltese was named Oliver Albert. He seemed like such a person he sort of acquired a middle name.
My second puppy we named Quentin Oliver, we call him Quincy; and my new baby (13 weeks old) is named Jonas Oliver. We wanted to keep Oliver in their names as a sort of memorium.
Anyone else have middle names?
Quincymom

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Quincymom@Nov 9 2004, 07:22 PM
The vet thought I was nuts with the first pup, now when I brought the third in they just asked me for his whole name!
My first Maltese was named Oliver Albert. He seemed like such a person he sort of acquired a middle name.
My second puppy we named Quentin Oliver, we call him Quincy; and my new baby (13 weeks old) is named Jonas Oliver. We wanted to keep Oliver in their names as a sort of memorium.
Quincymom
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=15630
[/QUOTE]

Oh yes, Kallie is "Miss Kallie Belle" and Catcher is "Catcher Block" after the male lead in one of my favorite movies, "Down With Love".

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Sampson = "Moonstar" - I love the moon
Maggie = "Adara" - is a Greek name for beauty

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Quincymom@Nov 9 2004, 07:22 PM
Quincymom
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=15630
[/QUOTE]

Hi Quincymom, I don't believe I've heard you mention how your new baby Jonas is doing... how are he and Quincy getting along, etc. ?

·
Registered
493 Posts
Abby is "Kevanthe Abigail Windsor"n - suits her... she thinks she's royalty at times!!

Our old family pet, Sharka was "Dardane Sharka Cowboy". He was a shetland sheepdog. It really suited him!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Although he is not registered with papers-so it is not "official"-we call him "Brinkley Harvey (last name)" when he is in trouble...'Harvey' is what my husband and son wanted to name him..but I won the naming batttle since he is MY dog...he he

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I have issues REMEMBERING names so I didn't bother thinking up middle names! Sometimes, I call Cloud my nephew's name and vice versa. Lets just say they have many similar traits that gets me confused.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Jong-ee's name isnt very great

everybody thinks the name is werid...ii guess everybody here in this forum does too

but if its pronunced properly in korean, the name is a really really super cute name~ everybody loves it!!!! and it doesnt even sound like "jong-ee"

but english makes her name so ugly ..

her full name is worse...my last name is Jeong (pronunced as "Jong")

so, jong-ee jeong (jong)

last name and first name is pronunced exactly the same!!!!!!

(But in korean pronuncation its totally different!!!!!!!)

btw, she doesnt have a middle name

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
mee how does it sound in korean??

well, sprite is : sprite Baby

ellie is : ellie-phant Bellie

Gruffi is: Gruffi Bear

my babies!!

·
Registered
707 Posts
Bella's middle name is Francesca. Since Piccolina died, I thoght I needed all the help I can get with Bella so I added the Francesca after St. Francis of Assisi. He's patron saint of animals. (in the Catholic Religion) October 4th is "his" day and some churches allow you to take your pet to be blessed by the priest. I took Bella and it was the cutest thing. There were so many people with all kinds of domestic animals. See the pic below.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
that is sooo cute. a couple of the churches here were doing the same thing.

im not really religious(i was brought up catholic) but when i heard of saint francis of assisi....i decided that i wanted like a poster or something. its an awesome idea.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Originally posted by mylittlebella@Nov 10 2004, 11:20 AM
Bella's middle name is Francesca.  Since Piccolina died, I thoght I needed all the help I can get with Bella so I added the Francesca after St. Francis of Assisi.  He's patron saint of animals. (in the Catholic Religion) October 4th is "his" day and some churches allow you to take your pet to be blessed by the priest.  I took Bella and it was the cutest thing.  There were so many people with all kinds of domestic animals.  See the pic below.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=15785
[/QUOTE]

Aww that is soo neat! She is such a doll! :D

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
parker is named after this guitar so his middle name is Fly, but i never call him that..is i call him any thing with a middle name, its parker the barker

1 - 20 of 34 Posts