Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Thanks Barbara for posting a reminder and getting attention - the fluffs need all the help they can get. :thumbsup:
Everyone can vote 2x a day, but the second vote has to be 12 hours after the first,

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
lol yes let's vote for the fluffs and for the humans today! I already put my votes in for the fluffs this morning and am taking my skin kiddos with me this afternoon to show them what America is all about and vote for the humans. :D

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
My husband and I get our ballots in the mail so last night we sat down and finished our ballots and he dropped them off this morning at one of the box locations. This year it took us a long time reading through everything as a few topics were a little confusing -- but we did it!

·
Registered
842 Posts
Check!

Almost thought I wasn't going to be able to though, they had a minor malfunction with the machines haha. I miss the old fashioned voting booths with the curtains :angry: I only got to use that once myself by the time I was able to start voting. But I remember being little and always going in there with my parents, it was so much more fun than these boring new machines!!!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Check!

Almost thought I wasn't going to be able to though, they had a minor malfunction with the machines haha. I miss the old fashioned voting booths with the curtains :angry: I only got to use that once myself by the time I was able to start voting. But I remember being little and always going in there with my parents, it was so much more fun than these boring new machines!!!
Amanda - I agree. Just got back from voting. I used to love those big clunky old machines with the big lever too as a kid and even bringing my son into it as he was growing up. I think it reminded me of the Wizard of Oz - don't pay any attention to that man behind the curtain.:w00t: You really felt like your vote was counting. :chili: We were using it here through the last election. Now we have the flimsy paper and the dinky scanners. So unimpressive. They're turning off kids who are future voters.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts