Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided that I want to get Teddy a puppy cut! Its going to start warming up soon, and I think he will enjoy having shorter fur. He went for his first puppy trim at Pet's Mart, and I was not happy with them all. They trimmed his feet messy, didn't clean his ears, or cut his nails, when it was included in the deal. This time I am taking him to a groomer who has been grooming small furry dogs for 20 years, and so I think she will get it right! lol :HistericalSmiley: I am a kind of indecisive person, and need help on picking a new hair cut for him. I dont want him to be shaved all the way. I just want it at a medium-ish or even kinda short length, that wont be too hard to manage lol. Can anyone give me any suggestions, and if you have any pictures so I can show the groomer how I want the hair to be cut. Thanks! :biggrin:

·
Registered
729 Posts
Look at Gucci's cut in my Siggy his hair was short on the body and his legs were a bit longer I also left his top knot and had it bobed. I kinda got the idea from Tchelsi and Tatum's cut!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts